Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Strawberry

8 hours ago, SteV said:

That’s what likely to happen if they don’t drop the asking price now.

Edwards (I think) article said they weren’t under pressure to sell to meet PSR, but there’s still no way they’ll be prepared to write off that kind of fee to keep him for one season.

Ornstein reckons Everton still need a sale fwiw…

29 minutes ago, buzza said:

Footballer who thinks he is a dandy, rather have a dandy baller...

Not for me. If he was Ronaldo-esque maybees...

I'm the opposite, can't stand the bland short back and sides brigade that is the current England team for example. No wonder they've got no va va voom.

The amount of uggo bald/ing dudes, who fawn over the newest NUFC track suit options, that are in this thread mouthing off about DCL's fashion sense to try and knock him is fucking hilarious to me. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

2 hours ago, HayDen Traces said:

I'm one of the few that think he'd be a cult fan fave (a modern day Ketsbaia type).

I'll cheer if he scores, but I won't think he's a cult figure if he does it in lingerie 

37 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Was there any report about how much we offered for him?, the offer could be sat on their desk and we are just seeing who will blink first with the ffp clock ticking down.

Only rumour was £7m so only £30m apart 🙂

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

The amount of uggo bald/ing dudes, who fawn over the newest NUFC track suit options, that are in this thread mouthing off about DCL's fashion sense to try and knock him is fucking hilarious to me. :lol: 

It's funny man. Bootcut jeans, football top that was too tight 4 years ago and crooked teeth but they give shit to a footballer about his dress sense

4 hours ago, HayDen Traces said:

I'm one of the few that think he'd be a cult fan fave (a modern day Ketsbaia type).

I don't think he'd have been a cult fave but I do think he'd have been a good alternative to Isak at a decent price (about 20-25mill). I really think Everton over the last year or so wouldn't be good for any Striker.

I imagine Sean Dyche is the sort or marmite character you either flourish or sink under. 

given a confidence boost and some 1-2-1 time with our team/howe I could see him upping his game and stats. I’m sure they have throughly quizzed gordon on him too. 

however, in the last year of his contract £37m or even £25 is crazy. £15/20m would have been a really interesting signing to improve the squad. 

Edited by FLUMPO235

1 hour ago, Menace said:

It's funny man. Bootcut jeans, football top that was too tight 4 years ago and crooked teeth but they give shit to a footballer about his dress sense

All just doing the same thing you're mocking tbh :lol:

They're mocking his appearance, that's toxic masculinity, better buy into it and call them bald and ugly :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

54 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I imagine Sean Dyche is the sort or marmite character you either flourish or sink under. 

given a confidence boost and some 1-2-1 time with our team/howe I could see him upping his game and stats. I’m sure they have throughly quizzed gordon on him too. 

however, in the last year of his contract £37m or even £25 is crazy. £15/20m would have been a really interesting signing to improve the squad. 

It's not a confidence boost thing it's more a "don't create, lump it, play for dead balls" type thing that won't help many strikers.

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Ornstein mentioned that the mooted deal was meant to be dcl @mid to high 30’s with Minteh at low to mid 30’s. 

I’m on the bus with those who said it was overinflated and we got cold feet because the Cartel / EPL Narks started squealing. Possibility we revisit this I reckon.