Anthony Elanga

Yorkie

That’s two Anderson stories now.  I really wanted him to succeed.  That disallowed goal and injuries could prove pivotal on hits NUFC career.  The confidence it would have given and without the injury who knows.  He looked excellent pre season.  

Or maybe he’s not sold….

Doesn’t get me excited. If for cheap and in as a squad player then fine. But the longer this goes on I’m sure he will be Kvaradona before he even has played a game. Not a bad player though but no thanks unless it meets the criteria’s above 

Edited by Ikon

Anderson is a great player to have on the bench for us going forward. Can do a good job in numerous positions, should continue to improve and is a local lad which helps if we get back to Europe. 
The worst part of PSR is that it encourages you to sell your young players from the Academy 

The only positive from these news I can take is, no more “the club has to be spend big in the summer, make a squad overhaul and give Howe a better team” non-sense. We are obviously in deep shit under FFP

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

We won’t be :lol:

it will be two inflated fees intact given the lengths of Elanga time at forest we will likely be paying more on paper. 

Well I haven’t seen any numbers mentioned so we shall see.