Odysseas Vlachodimos

NSG

11 minutes ago, McDog said:

I'd like to add my name to those indicating the man has a top 100 name. I still rate American Football players Woody Peoples near the very top though along with Fair Hooker.

I'll never forget Art Monk from a packet of NFL cards and gum bought it in the 80s.  Sounded like the last person that would be into sport.

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I'll never forget Art Monk from a packet of NFL cards and gum bought it in the 80s.  Sounded like the last person that would be into sport.

Very good player.

37 minutes ago, McDog said:

I'd like to add my name to those indicating the man has a top 100 name. I still rate American Football players Woody Peoples near the very top though along with Fair Hooker.

Always enjoyed the name Barkevious Mingo, think he played for the Jets

13 minutes ago, Conjo said:

25m was also mentioned, so who tf knows. Only clear thing is that he is part of an agreement for Anderson, who was sold for reportedly anything between 10 & 35m. 

Downie said 4-5m for Vlach. All other outlets say 35m for Anderson.

Reckon this means Dubravka goes to third choice if we can't flog him, if we can we'll fetch in Ruddy or Begovic or one of the other old keepers linked for third spot.

Unless we're still in for Trafford and Odysseas the Lamb Skewer is third choice? Who knaas.