Quarter Finals: England (5p)1-1(3) Switzerland, Netherlands 2-1 Turkey

Disco

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

There's no 'easier' team to play out of these two. 

Doesn't matter. Whoever we face we will bore into submission,then sneak through on penalties.

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

This Turkey team will give England fits.

It'd be a hilarious match. There'd be nothing cagey about it.

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Wait you didn’t think he was?

I'd not had much experience of seeing him just kept hearing the name, during the game where he scored a worldy, literally right before he scored it, I think I made a comment that was he all that, that everyone was hyping him up to be, right at that moment of posting he showed me why. 

I can see now why there was so much fuss when we were allegedly in for him.

Napoleon would have loved Southgate; he’s one lucky bastard.

You just can’t keep waiting to go a goal behind before you make changes that you know should have been made 20 minutes earlier. 

Southgate still won’t learn from this. As much as I like Kane, he’s ineffective the way we are set up, Watkins is the player for how we are playing.

As for putting on Eze ahead of Gordon; it’s ridiculous. He’s making subs when we just need speed again tiring defenders, we don’t need tricky players, we need pure speed and cause havoc.

Eze has come on 3 times now and hasn’t  turned a defence or pulled them out of shape once. I can’t see Southgate bringing Gordon on ahead Eze now and I can’t see how that can be the correct decision given the state of what the game will be when Southgate accepts he needs to make changes.

If we scab our way to the Final and play France they’ll find a way to out shite us to victory. 

Posted (edited)

Cannot help but like the Turk fans here, hostile atmospheres are great :lol:

It's like the game vs Liverpool when Enrique went in goal.

Edited by Aiston

Just now, Mike said:

Man, that week where it looked like we had a chance to sign Guler was magic.

Would love to sign him on loan for this season, can't see Madrid starting him

They're not in the EU so shouldn't even be in the competition!

wall-of-gammon.thumb.jpg.80b3f0095b44ef6ae5ff716800727842.jpg

With all due respect to the gentleman, neither are England.

image.thumb.png.7e80a12476892b974c2580da141b359c.png

image.png.acfb631e6f207eae28916b0995f25aea.png

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Napoleon would have loved Southgate; he’s one lucky bastard.

You just can’t keep waiting to go a goal behind before you make changes that you know should have been made 20 minutes earlier. 

Southgate still won’t learn from this. As much as I like Kane, he’s ineffective the way we are set up, Watkins is the player for how we are playing.

As for putting on Eze ahead of Gordon; it’s ridiculous. He’s making subs when we just need speed again tiring defenders, we don’t need tricky players, we need pure speed and cause havoc.

Eze has come on 3 times now and hasn’t  turned a defence or pulled them out of shape once. I can’t see Southgate bringing Gordon on ahead Eze now and I can’t see how that can be the correct decision given the state of what the game will be when Southgate accepts he needs to make changes.

If we scab our way to the Final and play France they’ll find a way to out shite us to victory. 

Totally agree

Gordon and Bowen should have had way more minutes, genuine game changers

Take Foden off, he's been ineffectual all tournament

Understand Mainoo going off because he's young but bring Bellingham back next to Rice when you do. Put Foden centre if need be.