Semi Finals: France 1-2 Spain, England 2-1 Netherlands

Disco

In all seriousness, we had a lot of luck there, but that first half we were playing how we should be with the players we've got. Really encouraging. Tough 2nd half but resilient as fuck and we absolutely deserved the win for hanging in there and taking the chance.

Fucking buzzing

Edited by LiquidAK

The pass from Palmer needs to be spoken of.

Foden wouldn't have been that aggressive. Would have turned and given it back to Rice. Pep ball style!

2 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Dutch lost their way for a long time after the dodgy call.

I think they were 2nd best even before then. They had a good 10 minute spell in the 2nd half.

Southgate’s big tournie results:

Semi

Final

Quarter

Final*

Pretty sure any other manager would get far more praise for that set of results. Really hope we/he wins it. 

2 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

It's great watching the delicious tears from people complaining it wasn't a penalty and that Netherlands were robbed.

They were shite all game and never looked like scoring a second

Had away lad. It was all them second half. 

Just now, Ste said:

Defensively we look spot on. I still make Spain favourites but we’re in with a hell of a shout.

I actually don’t think we need to fear them though. They are not the same Spanish team who ripped football apart for 3 tournaments.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Really is a wonderful finish from Watkins. Absolute bullseye, picking out that exact hexagon on the net. Wonderful, wonderful goal; sort of thing you'd see from Isak.

Show's what we're missing playing Kane - he's just no suited to the way we want to play

Just now, Nucasol said:

How many kids has Southgate sacrificed to Beelzebub to get this far?  Man must have Shipman’s body count.

He's 100 percent got an altar tucked away somewhere.