Semi Finals: France 1-2 Spain, England 2-1 Netherlands

Disco

Just now, Danh1 said:

Wokegate is a disgusting manager, but will deservedly go down as one of England’s best. Mental. 

So we would have won everything with better managers? I think so :aww:

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Wokegate is a disgusting manager, but will deservedly go down as one of England’s best. Mental. 

What's this mean? 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

:anguish:

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

That's one of the all time greatest ever England goals. An absolutely sensational finish, world class centre forward play.

Southgate will be fuming. He should have been in that DCM position.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Get the fuck out of here.

I mean, they do probably have the best set of players in international football as well. But anyone denying that luck has played a huge factor is kidding themselves.

There’s a vast difference between how both sides have gotten to the final. One has beaten all their opponents deservedly including Itsly, Croatia, Germany ( in et) and France. The other has basically drawn their way to the final against the likes of Denmark, Slovenia, and Slovakia. That being said, Portugal did the same in 2016 and were crowned champions, so why not England this time? Anything can happen in a final. 

Just now, Flip said:

I mean, they do probably have the best set of players in international football as well. But anyone denying that luck has played a huge factor is kidding themselves.

There’s a vast difference between how both sides have gotten to the final. One has beaten all their opponents deservedly including Itsly, Croatia, Germany ( in et) and France. The other has basically drawn their way to the final against the likes of Denmark, Slovenia, and Slovakia. That being said, Portugal did the same in 2016 and were crowned champions, so why not England this time? Anything can happen in a final. 

If kane goes off injured then I will believe.  :lol:

"England with have to be at their best to beat Spain"

Why? We haven't been at our best once all tournament and we are in the final lol.

Uninspiring, dull, frustrating... win.

29 minutes ago, Nine said:

Portugal 2016 

I was re-reading that thread yesterday.

Some of you were insulting me and/or asking for me to be banned, after the final whistle. Mike called me a "miserable emo" or whatever that was.

And I didn't even post anything during the entire game/day.

Just now, Nowhere Man said:

Mike it’s gonna happen except it, come over to the dark side.. 👹

:lol: I've genuinely made begrudging peace with it.

Just now, TenkoDaLuz said:

I was re-reading that thread yesterday.

Some of you were insulting me and/or asking for me to be banned, after the final whistle. Mike called me a "miserable emo" or whatever that was.

And I didn't even post anything during the entire game/day.

No way I said emo. Please God no.

It’s grim to watch at times but you have to say Southgate has stuck to his approach. If it delivers him a trophy then fair play. We stay in games, we stay in tournaments, we give ourselves a chance. 

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

Its not been a little criticism though has is, it's been way way over the top, and for the most part totally needless.

Have you watched the most expensive squad in the tournament fumbling through the first five matches? Undeserved bicycle equalizer in the injury time against Slovakia?

It’s been terrible regardless of the results, can’t fucking wait to watch some Howe ball after this shite from Deschamps, Southgate, Martinez and co.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: I've genuinely made begrudging peace with it.

A “Kane 9” shirt is winging its way to Buffalo for the final my good man.

29 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

It's great watching the delicious tears from people complaining it wasn't a penalty and that Netherlands were robbed.

They were shite all game and never looked like scoring a second

r/Euro2024 is absolutely hilarious viewing if you’ve got a sec :lol:

Just now, El Prontonise said:

I thought that was not the greatest Dutch side tonight on all honesty.

They were gash. If De Vrij is the best they can find then Big Sven still has a shot when he gets fit.

21 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Also, sidenote, Howe knows a player when he sees one. Guehi was excellent.

Pickford: 7

Walker: 7

Stones: 7.5

Guehi: 9

Trippier: 7 Shaw: 7

Rice: 7

Mainoo: 8

Bellingham: 7.5

Foden: 8 Palmer: 8

Saka: 8

Kane: 6.5 Watkins: ehhhh 10 :lol:

Bellingham was abysmal anything above a 4 is being kind.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s grim to watch at times but you have to say Southgate has stuck to his approach. If it delivers him a trophy then fair play. We stay in games, we stay in tournaments, we give ourselves a chance. 

Yeah, the issue I have with this, is there's a likelihood you already have two trophies with better play too.

Guess we'll never really know though.