Marc Guehi

gdm

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Wait a see if we get a RW first ?

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

What if we sign both?

Then we will be forced to sell Bruno or Gordon, cause no one wants anything else we have.

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

What does it mean?

Is he not just saying this is the sort of move we're doing because of Mitchell?

Gonna be class seeing people complaining that miggy was robbed of Premier League player of the season.

Cometh the Miggy. Cometh the Almiron.

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

What I'd give for this unfunny, boring fucking cuck to be gone from this earth. 

(The sloth looking cunt on Twitter, not Fak)

Always seem to see that Ollie all over Newcastle related stuff. Palace fan.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Is he not just saying this is the sort of move we're doing because of Mitchell?

I hope so. Everything’s bloody cryptic when it comes to these Twitter itk’s

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

Then we will be forced to sell Bruno or Gordon, cause no one wants anything else we have.

We aren't selling Bruno or Gordon man :lol:

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We really, really, really need a CB now though. We really, really, really need a CB next summer when Schar will be 33/34 that season. It makes absolutely perfect sense to go all in now for Guehi if we feel he's the long term solution, which we clearly do if we're talking £60m.

I agree, but seeing how we fucked ourselves due to shit poor management and had to panic during June to keep the requirements, it feels sketchy at best to blow 60+ when we have no assets to sell besides our top brass.

I get it hurts seeing your best players move on all the time but there is literally not one argument that supports Palace being a bigger or even equal club with us. That's not arrogance, it's just a fact. League finishes, appearances in Europe, finances, seasons spent in the PL since its inception, cup finals, runner up positions, calibre of players we've attracted, stadium size and attendances, appearances on Sky and other PL coverage, world wide fanbase. Just literally nothing is in Palace's favour.

Edited by Skeletor

I didn't even class Palace as a step up from us when Ashley was our owner , how any Palace fan can realistically think it's a sideways move is beyond belief.

Edited by Geogaddi

6 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I get it hurts seeing your best players move on all the time but there is literally not one argument that supports Palace being a bigger or even equal club with us. That's not arrogance, it's just a fact. League finishes, appearances in Europe, finances, seasons spent in the PL since its inception, cup finals, runner up positions, calibre of players we've attracted, stadium size and attendances, appearances on Sky and other PL coverage. Just literally nothing is in Palace's favour.

I mean it would be a step up even under Ashley almost. We hear this all the time from Manu/Liverpool. We are huge compared to Palace (they know and we know it). 

Edited by nufc123

Feels like a brilliant signing, I just hope it doesn't spell the end for Schar as a starting player for us. I'd like to see Schar continue on the right of the two with Guehi to come in alongside him. As a result, Botman's recovery can be a lot more controlled - which is perhaps part of the plan in signing Guehi given he's proved to be proficient on the left whilst also being the long term right-sided player.

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

I agree, but seeing how we fucked ourselves due to shit poor management and had to panic during June to keep the requirements, it feels sketchy at best to blow 60+ when we have no assets to sell besides our top brass.

Email the club