Marc Guehi

gdm

6 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Who cares what he costs, just get him in.

I'm always in this camp. If they're the right player in the right position and of great character - pay the fee and let the accountants fret over the rest

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We’d get into Europe with no signings. 

Definitely. Just having Tonali and Big Joe back alone, but also with the other walking wounded  now fit again, and no Euriopean distractions gives us hell of a chance!

5 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Paul Mitchell is more than qualified to understand if a player is the right price or not. 

Thats where I'm at tbh, personally I'm not comfortable with the price but I'm comfortable trusting those that decide they are

News I didn't expect to wake up to, thought we were done with this one. Hope it gets done now but i'd guess no RW now unless we move someone out. Hate that our bids keep getting leaked to the press though, assume it's Palace keep doing this, hoping to smoke out another bidder. Creeps.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

If I’m Marc Guehi I’m creeping on Susannah Reid to get Parish to exile me from the borough:

I don't trust a man who wasn't doing that already.

30 minutes ago, gdm said:

I didn’t tho so they weren’t part of my point  :lol:  Villa I forgot about and Liverpool granted they haven’t done any business which is why I didn’t mention them :lol:

Villa have made so many signings that it’s impossible to compare them to last season so you’ve kinda made my point mentioning them 

Of course it's possible to suggest that Villa won't do as well as last season when they have 8 extra CL games to contend with. We are literally an example of that from last season [emoji38]

28 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I've been on here over twenty years and I'm not part of the clique :lol::weep:

I've seen photo's of you to suggest you're actually the The Clique Commander™️

clit-commander.gif

14 minutes ago, Mike said:

Imagine your bloodline being ordained by God to lead and having yuckmouth to that degree. :yao:

:lol::lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don't trust a man who wasn't doing that already.

It boggles the mind the Walking Quiff is hanging out the back of her.

IMG_6204.thumb.jpeg.f1448a5af8700f5b0977593b22e98100.jpeg

So you agree that different variables in different seasons can have vastly different results be it signings, Europe, injuries and managers so therefor very basic to suggest just because we don’t have the same Level of injuries for example we should easily get Europe.

glad you agree and we got there in the end :lol:

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I’d like to make a formal application to join the clique, here’s a brochure that may help you to assess my suitability 

3ED18BA9-794E-47C8-B0EC-4F4ACE45F24C.jpeg

Name five films.