Marc Guehi

gdm

7 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

News I didn't expect to wake up to, thought we were done with this one. Hope it gets done now but i'd guess no RW now unless we move someone out. Hate that our bids keep getting leaked to the press though, assume it's Palace keep doing this, hoping to smoke out another bidder. Creeps.

I think we’ll have a plan B lined up just in case. As Howe was saying there will be a cut off point in terms of what they’re prepared to offer.

11 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

It boggles the mind the Walking Quiff is hanging out the back of her.

IMG_6204.thumb.jpeg.f1448a5af8700f5b0977593b22e98100.jpeg

If his cock is disproportionately as massive as his thumb, let alone his quiff then it all makes sense now. Susanna you minx you.

IMG_3842.thumb.jpeg.8788de28c040f80a82aa9f121c2ab7e9.jpeg

IMG_3843.thumb.jpeg.67d7bd55ee41e8fdaaf3a73fd6608897.jpeg

Edited by PauloGeordio

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

At least we will know when the palace team is announced on Sunday, if not before.

We might not if they're still haggling.

It might only be a fortnight, but feels like this has gone on for an eternity.

I just don't understand what women might find attractive about a rich, successful, ambitious man with a great hairline.

Are yous for real man? :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

5 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I think we’ll have a plan B lined up just in case. As Howe was saying there will be a cut off point in terms of what they’re prepared to offer.

The cut off point at this stage seems to be just give Palace what they are asking. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I just don't understand what might women might find attractive about a rich, successful, ambitious man with a great hairline.

Are yous for real man? :lol:

Is it a natural hairline or a clinic bought hairline though?

1). Offer them all they're asking.

2). Let them gleefully proclaim it.

3). Tell them nah, we were just kiddin', and announce a surprise signing from Trabzonspor or somewhere.

32 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

Of course it's possible to suggest that Villa won't do as well as last season when they have 8 extra CL games to contend with. We are literally an example of that from last season [emoji38]

you're right it's possible but I do reckon Emery will know how to rotate well enough and juggle the first team.