Marc Guehi

gdm

41 minutes ago, Erikse said:

That's what it said pretty much everywhere, £60m that could become £65m. There are not many things that we can know for certain, might aswell close the transfer thread if that's the standard.

How much did pretty much everywhere have us paying for Miggy etc ? Seems like they almost always get it wrong.

Keep thebthread going for players we are linked with but take with buckets of salt the prices "quoted".

7 minutes ago, madras said:

How much did pretty much everywhere have us paying for Miggy etc ? Seems like they almost always get it wrong.

Keep thebthread going for players we are linked with but take with buckets of salt the prices "quoted".

- We made a pretty sizeable bid for Guehi (after having other bids rejected)

- Other clubs knows we've made a sizeable bid

Do you agree with this? The exact number is not so important. Or are you suggesting that our last bid may have been about £40m or so?

Edited by Erikse

13 minutes ago, Erikse said:

- We made a pretty sizeable bid for Guehi (after having other bids rejected)

- Other clubs knows we've made a sizeable bid

Do you agree with this? The exact number is not so important. Or are you suggesting that our last bid may have been about £40m or so?

That's better :thup:. The number is important though.

4 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

With respect, the priority should be whether or not the club get (what they perceive as) value for money on the transfer. Everything else is noise.

Absolutely yeah, I was just commenting on it from my own personal perspective, if the club have got enough faith that it can still get done AND it's the right decision for the club then they should continue with it. Fully aware I'm a bit of a prick but I'd have walked away. Then again I'm not in charge of handling a multi million quid operation... :lol:

We must be 99.9% confident of this deal going through! It’s nearly three weeks since the first bid! 

he’ll be ours and a huge, huge player for the next 6-8 years! 

28 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Aye, I'm still weirdly confident this gets done.

I'm not confident on this.  Parish hates our club, honest he does.  I just hope his double bluff backfires and we move on .......... to Tapsoba (whoever he is).  The experts on here will tell you better than me but I'm sure he's a canny player like.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Why is the time of that article 10.44am yet no one has seen it until now.

Put it into archive and its a different article. 

https://archive.is/0iLqt

Major edit from this morning from the telegraph lol.

Edited by Scoot