Marc Guehi

gdm

29 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Wish we'd stop looking at overpriced Premier League players.  If this lad was playing for an Italian or French club we'd be looking at £20m.

If we continue doing this in the next couple of windows then anyone involved in recruitment can fuck right off, Howe included. I’m hopeful we have learned our lesson though. 

1 hour ago, Barnes23 said:

Andersen was always the better player whenever I watched them. 

Very good at reading the game and the timing of his tackling is imperious. I think him not being the quickest and his age maybe counted against him, but on the pitch he must be great to play alongside.

The smug that we're able to direct in the direction of Parrish and the Palace fans who messed us about and mocked us in the summer is fantastic right now. Guehi looks very much a bullet dodged and it's all the sweeter now, fuck Parrish, fuck Palace and their fans and I really hope we don't entertain the idea of going back in for the player in January, as of now I wouldn't pay £15m for him, let alone anything north of that!

3 hours ago, Erikse said:

Our other target was said to be Elanga, who seems to be struggling for minutes at Forest..

Because he's not a very good player and just has the odd moments. He wasn't good enough for Man U and is more often than not on the bench at Forest. I was gobsmacked we had put a bid in for him, a bit like the main player in the thread who is a bang average defender worth nowhere near the reported bid. Massive window coming up and we can't make the same mistakes