The worst Newcastle player you've seen in a match

gjohnson

3 minutes ago, Magdad said:

All of Woodman and Rush’s to be fair 

Not having that, Rush scored an absolute stunner away at Everton in the cup.

4 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Who’s the lad that played a cross to shearer that was so bad Shearer screamed to the bench to ‘get him off, man, he’s shit’?

I'm hoping this isn't true but can, actually, believe it. 

Shit patter imho

Nicky Butt against Man U in the semi at Cardiff. And then he decided to have a good old chin wag and belly laugh in the centre circle at full time after his woeful display. 

Still despise the cunt to this day!

8 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Who’s the lad that played a cross to shearer that was so bad Shearer screamed to the bench to ‘get him off, man, he’s shit’?

Please let it be John Barnes :mackems:

26 minutes ago, HayDen Traces said:

Stefan Guivarch

Never understood the hate, he only played 4 games, even scored once and had a great record of top scorer in France two seasons running, perhaps just hadn’t settled down yet in a new team and environment. Even was said to be the worst PL import ever which is incredibly harsh

we could have had a front line of England’s and France’s number 9 in 1998 but the team itself were in disarray too 

Taylor vs Villa.

When two of your players get sent off for having a punch up in the centre circle and it's NOT the most ridiculous thing to happen in the game, you have to wonder what the hell is going on :lol:

I have an irrational dislike of Chris Wood, even beyond his goals to games ratio. I'd even have him below Riviere. 

Obertan... no words.

I never thought Ramage had played football before his debut, where he adopted a faux Kung Fu stance when standing off a player in possession of the ball. Imagine jockeying, but the opposing player is stationary... 

Marcelino for refusing to play for effectively 2 seasons deserves a mention.

Nicky Butt was decent when he arrived but when downhill so fast he was almost embarrassing at times.

Viana for us was absolutely woeful. Even when the team made a concerted effort to keep getting him the ball, he hadn't a clue.

16 minutes ago, NSG said:

Not having that, Rush scored an absolute stunner away at Everton in the cup.

That wasn't a stunner, I sense some sarcasm.....

Edited by El Prontonise

2 minutes ago, HawK said:

I have an irrational dislike of Chris Wood, even beyond his goals to games ratio. I'd even have him below Riviere. 

Got to disagree with you on that one. Frustrating for sure but at least Wood occasionally looked like an actual footballer.

Achraf Lazaar looked like a competition winner the few times I saw him 'play'. An early EFL Cup game versus Wolves (maybe?) actually had me laughing at how bad he was

I clearly recall just how hopeless Obertan was, seemed to make the wrong decision every time he had the ball.

Mike Williamson was once so bad in a game i was attending even our fans were booing his every touch, think it was the beginning of the end for him.

Special mention to Striker Joelinton, absolutely useless during that time.

Edited by Newcastle Fan

18 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Absolutely this. Was such a weird night for me, Scunny being my hometown team, followed them for years yet couldn’t join in with the jubilation of their biggest result in years. Just stood there embarrassed by it all :lol: Geremi barely moved.

One of our Japanese friends had come over to do three matches in a week before heading back to Sapporo. Saw us lose 1-0 to Forest and 2-1 to Scunny. 50% of our losses in the league and he saw half of them!

Ended up beating Donny on the Saturday which made it up for him but a massive climb down from other times he’s been over, saw Shearer beat Milburn’s record and Owen’s double v the mackems.

Steven Taylor v Liverpool when we lost 0-6.

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Achraf Lazaar looked like a competition winner the few times I saw him 'play'. An early EFL Cup game versus Wolves (maybe?) actually had me laughing at how bad he was

Was Forest at SJP.

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Spent more time in Instagram videos than he did on the pitch. Hopeless Cunt.