Newcastle United vs. Southampton - 17/08/2024 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Disco

Into these club legends have soup for brains, shit insignificant city with no landmarks, no discernible accent, flat pack stadium, pack of wankers!

IMG_5136.thumb.jpeg.417bb2e424090e110a9a3f4e9d29287a.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Two years ago we had newly promoted Forest at home. It was a very comfortable 2 nil victory with Forest not really able to lay a glove on us. I expect a very similar result.

That was one of the most dominant 2-0 wins I've seen from us.

Anyone remember that bizarre corner routine that Forest attempted? :lol:

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

That was one of the most dominant 2-0 wins I've seen from us.

Anyone remember that bizarre corner routine that Forest attempted? :lol:

Ah yes, that was a thing of beauty :lol: Reckon it's not even a terrible routine if you get it right mind, it'd be quite difficult to defend against.

Had a quick look at that saints board, someone said they play a high line, really hope that's the case as we're so dangerous against high lines

9 hours ago, Disco said:

Into these club legends have soup for brains, shit insignificant city with no landmarks, no discernible accent, flat pack stadium, pack of wankers!

IMG_5136.thumb.jpeg.417bb2e424090e110a9a3f4e9d29287a.jpeg

I have absolutely zero doubt that we will do very well at home overall. It’s the away performances that need improvement. Hopefully we can get a great start in the first few away games to build some momentum and consistency. Sort that out and I’m absolutely certain that we will easily compete for the top 4 places. Yeah, luck with injuries as well. 

Edited by Ikon

Pope

Trippier

Hall

Schar

Kelly

Bruno

Joelinton

Willock

Gordon

Barnes

Isak