Lockwood Cup (10 year anniversary): 19/10/24

Yorkie

Hi folks. It's ten years since we lost mate and N-O legend Jon 'Cajun' Lockwood and as most of you will know, we have a forum kickabout in his name every Autumn. 

Please register your interest if you'd like to be involved this time. New faces always more than welcome. We don't bite!

Venue almost certainly Dunston Powerleague, KO 10am. NUFC vs Brighton in the afternoon. 

In (please confirm with a Like)

Yorkie

@LFEE

@Ameritoon

@Unbelievable

@M4

@Infatuation Junkie

@Superior Acuña

@Robster

@Danh1

@Anderson

@Sempiternal

@Sifu

@bowlingcrofty

@Dr.Spaceman

@TheInfiniteOdyssey

@gbandit

@Theregulars

@Super Duper Branko Strupar

@Heron

@Slim

@Ryan

@AyeDubbleYoo

AyeDubbleYoo +1

@ponsaelius

@TaylorJ_01

@JB

@Froggy

@OCK

@Papavasiliou

@Pata

@Rocker

@Optimistic Nut

@Shak

@Beren

@Infatuation Junkie

Maybes (please confirm with a Like)

@Stifler

@Sho Time

@HaydnNUFC

@NEEJ

@Shearergol

@Kaizero

PS, @Jill not sure if you're still in touch with Jon's fam but could be nice to let them know that we're still doing this in his name if you'd be up for that. 

Itinerary:

Spoiler

Basics of Saturday for those new to the occasion:

Meet 9:45/50 latest at pitch and get everyone sorted for KO 📝 pitch available from 9:30 unofficially so the sooner we start the more pitch time you all get if everyone there early 🕙

Footy 10-11:30

Drinks/showers on site 11:30-12:15 🚿 🍻 

12:15 Disperse either in groups to town or various homes to change freshen up 🛁 🏡 🏨 

14:15/30-17:00 Ticket holders SJP as queues still slow 🎟️ others recommended Shearers for live tv coverage 📺 

17:15-19:30 Most likely The Junction (upstairs) for the 17:30 game (Bournemouth v Arsenal) and drinks only 🍻 🍷 📺 

19:30/45-21:30 Most likely Chilli Padi for Malaysian food 🥘 🇲🇾 

21:30 - midnight - Drinks and maybe some pool and darts 🎯 🎱 🍷 🍻 

Midnight maybe mix with the high rollers 🕛 🎰 🍻 🍷 😆

In, as in definitely present. Whether I’ll actually be able to play I will let you know when you’re going to create the teams. I’m slowly recovering from quite severe back pain that started over two months ago.

I have a mate coming over with me from Holland. Will ask him if he would be interested in playing.

12 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Bit unhappy I'm at the very bottom of the list Yorkie but I'll let it slide.

I'm unhappy you're on it at all but we all have to compromise.

14 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Can see why you were denied entry at the pub in 2015. Horrible attitude.

Still annoyed about that injustice :lol:

I'm in! For pints after. 

Too tight of a turnaround from Friday night/Saturday morning for me to play. Probably for the better I don't disgrace the hallowed turf of Powerleague Dunston after my last showing. Embarrassing stuff. Fat cunt. 

21 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'm in! For pints after. 

Too tight of a turnaround from Friday night/Saturday morning for me to play. Probably for the better I don't disgrace the hallowed turf of Powerleague Dunston after my last showing. Embarrassing stuff. Fat cunt. 

:lol: you really beat yourself up re these things but always do absolutely fine. Feel free to reconsider but we'll look forward to seeing your post-NUFC if not. :thup:

3 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'm in! For pints after. 

Guinness. :mancini:

Always wanted to get involved in these. Just had a quick look at the trains and they look fucked :lol: but may tie it in with a visit to the mother-in-law close by and drive up. Won't even consider myself a maybe at this point, but will let you know!