Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Newcastle United (15/09/24) | Reaction: pg 51

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Absolutely robbed Wolves there :lol:

I'll take the stats implying it could've gone either way after how shite that looked. :lol:

We won the xG. :snod:

Just now, wormy said:

I'll take the stats implying it could've gone either way after how shite that looked. :lol:

We won the xG. :snod:

Thats because Harvey Barnes having the ball within 50 yards of the goal qualifies to a 0,5 xG.

That was a bit of a smash and grab, maybe given how rancid our away form has been, and game like that was the only way we where going to break it. Performances need to improve, but i'm certain that will come given the absolute character we've shown this season.

That Barnes goal man, fucking incredible, he really can hit them can't he :lol: 

It's hardly been a vintage performance but I don't think we've been that bad. 

The mass subs at half time was essentially an admission the selection wasn't right but credit to Howe for making the changes. 

If we want to finish top 4 then away to Wolves is probably a game we should win but as cliche as it is there'll be few easy premier league away games. 

No idea why Mitchell and Eales were there, Mitchell particularly should be the invisible man. 

Much improvement needed on the pitch. Effort and application is there and we have the quality, just that quality cannot be warming a bench for 45. I don’t think it helps the team when some are in business for themselves, we need to be United on and off the pitch, sick of these sly little interviews and some snippets tacked into articles. 

Pope: 8

Livramento: 5 Trippier: 6.5

Schär: 7.5

Burn: 7

Hall: 5

Bruno: 6

Joelinton: 5 Willock: 7

Longstaff: 5 Tonali: 7

Gordon: 7

Isak: 6 Barnes: 8

Murphy: 5.5

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, El Prontonise said:

I haven't seen us win a game this season. So if I don't watch then we'll win the league.

If you were near me I'd poke ya eyes oot. ;)

Just now, Ste said:

No idea why Mitchell and Eales were there, Mitchell particularly should be the invisible man. 

Much improvement needed on the pitch. Effort and application is there and we have the quality, just that quality cannot be warming a bench for 45. I don’t think it helps the team when some are in business for themselves, we need to be United on and off the pitch, sick of these sly little interviews and some snippets tacked into articles. 

You get the feeling its game by game with them and their decision on how long Eddie stays. Every right to be there and glad we have an engaged director.

We won by being jammy but we need Tonali and Barnes in the team, if that means Gordon on the right so be it. Hall ain’t ready so Kelly starts. Burn shaky but with a pacy left back next to him won’t get exposed as much.

Just now, Ste said:

The Director of Football should be at every men's, women's and under 21's game like. Ashworth always was.