Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Newcastle United (15/09/24) | Reaction: pg 51

Yorkie

Gordon post.

Murphy shot

Bruno shot

Tonali shot

Barnes miss in the dying minutes

That's not discounting the two goals. It's not like we were devoid of chances, we just aren't at our usual self.

Edited by STM

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Gordon post.

Murphy shot

Bruno shot

That's not discounting the two goals. It's not like we were devoid of chances, we just aren't at our usual self.

Tonali had an excellent chance near the end as well but their keeper saved with his legs. Once Sandro and Barnes become regular starters instead of Longstaff and Murphy we'll start to gel in my opinion 👍

It's not that surprising the media jump on any story these days. The PL is pretty sterile in general (outside of transfer windows) and most clubs are savvy enough to keep their dirty laundry in-house. We've been a basket case for years, and given them plenty of cannon fodder. 

Our civil war, ownership disagreements at Chelsea and the Man City court case are literally the only things to talk about right now. Chelsea are London-based and Man City are PL darlings, so we get the focus. It'll die down soon.

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Tonali had an excellent chance near the end as well but their keeper saved with his legs. Once Sandro and Barnes become regular starters instead of Longstaff and Murphy we'll start to gel in my opinion 👍

Hopefully they both start from Saturday onwards. 

Felt like there was a period in the second half where Sky kept showing replays and then it would cut back to the game and we'd already lost the ball and Wolves were advancing towards our box

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Felt like there was a period in the second half where Sky kept showing replays and then it would cut back to the game and we'd already lost the ball and Wolves were advancing towards our box

Was absolutely shocking. It happened on the 90th minute so when it cut back to the game there was a change of colour to the score section which made it look like there’d been a goal but it was just noting the extra time. The fact it was coupled with a Wolves attack on our goal and loads of noise made me think we’d conceded

2 hours ago, STM said:

Gordon post.

Murphy shot

Bruno shot

Tonali shot

Pretty much, and Sky were going on like Wolves were the only team to create anything.

43 minutes ago, joeyt said:

The directors are shite these days. Badly timed replays, pointless crowd shots, zoom-ins on "celebrities" that no one gives a fuck about... Just show us the football. 

3 hours ago, STM said:

Gordon post.

Murphy shot

Bruno shot

Tonali shot

But wolves were fantastic!? Sky and bcc told me. 

At least there's no crisis at wolves, they'll be alright. They've only lost 20 fuckin cunt games in a row apart from Luton, but I've been assured by sky and BBC that's ok. 

Newcastle on the hand...what a mess. Those 2 points dropped mean Howe should get the sack and we have to sell every cunt 

10 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

But wolves were fantastic!? Sky and bcc told me. 

At least there's no crisis at wolves, they'll be alright. They've only lost 20 fuckin cunt games in a row apart from Luton, but I've been assured by sky and BBC that's ok. 

Newcastle on the hand...what a mess. Those 2 points dropped mean Howe should get the sack and we have to sell every cunt 

We're a club in turmoil. I think they said that about ten times just before the kick off [emoji38]

Given how much shit they get when they make a mistake, think it's worth mentioning how that the ref had a good game yesterday bar that weird offside in the first half :lol:

18 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

We're a club in turmoil. I think they said that about ten times just before the kick off [emoji38]

Hopefully we can keep this turmoil going to the end of the season when we get crowned champions 

19 minutes ago, 54 said:

Given how much shit they get when they make a mistake, think it's worth mentioning how that the ref had a good game yesterday bar that weird offside in the first half :lol:

Apart from Semedo having free reign to kick Gordon

Still laughing at how much Carragher loved Ait Nouri. Sure at one point he said he could play in centre mid or as a number 10.

He looks a decent player but his over the top love was so weird

26 minutes ago, 54 said:

nah he let 22 get away with foul after foul.

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Still laughing at how much Carragher loved Ait Nouri. Sure at one point he said he could play in centre mid or as a number 10.

I couldn't be bothered to rewind but heard him say that and thought to myself he can't be on about Ait Nouri. Like you said, decent player but the love in was very odd. 

2 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

I couldn't be bothered to rewind but heard him say that and thought to myself he can't be on about Ait Nouri. Like you said, decent player but the love in was very odd. 

Odd love from an odd bloke.

17 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I agree with him - I always think he looks above their level.