Fulham 3-1 Newcastle United (21/09/24)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Even if he did want to go to Liverpool, surely the right attitude would be to perform this season, so Liverpool go all out for him when Salah leaves in the summer?

Not if Liverpool don't want to pay a big fee for him.

Every single away game from the off is the same. No real clear tactical plan, fail to get Isak into the game, no presence in midfield, total lack of a coordinated press and totally wilt under any pressure. Come to expect it at this point and that's shit.

8 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Tbf that’s not his natural position either. We don’t have one. 

Yeah, I know, but I'd rather play him there tbh. I'd trust him more defensively.

So many gaps in the team still. The recruitment has been so confusing, and quite frankly, just not good enough.

15 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Need to throw big money at a number 6 and let Bruno play with more freedom.

Based on this season alone I'd be more tempted to accept big money thrown at us for Bruno. Would atleast enable us to replace him and upgrade elsewhere also.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Every single away game from the off is the same. No real clear tactical plan, fail to get Isak into the game, no presence in midfield, total lack of a coordinated press and totally wilt under any pressure. Come to expect it at this point and that's shit.

It’s Bruceball but with better players