Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Stuart Pearce, that is all.

Completely. So glad he seems to have slipped out of the England Set-up.

Also on a slight Stuart Pearce Tangent (not football related) those fucking go compare adverts where they are now showing them as being the one's to stop the annoying go compare cunt. A) It's all your fault in the first place. B) You're still featuring him on your adverts. C) Stop showing any fucking adverts.

Stuart Pearce, that is all.

Completely. So glad he seems to have slipped out of the England Set-up.

Also on a slight Stuart Pearce Tangent (not football related) those fucking go compare adverts where they are now showing them as being the one's to stop the annoying go compare cunt. A) It's all your fault in the first place. B) You're still featuring him on your adverts. C) Stop showing any fucking adverts.

Aye, he's only nurturing the England team to-be. :lol:

Fucking dreadful manager.

Guest firetotheworks

Martin O'Neill's tatty rugby shirt, that looks like it was bought in 1994 and washed so many times it's faded from black to grey.

Aye, I've just made a dead funny comment about that in the other games thread.

Martin O'Neill's tatty rugby shirt, that looks like it was bought in 1994 and washed so many times it's faded from black to grey.

Aye, I've just made a dead funny comment about that in the other games thread.

I saw that and thought I'd missed some ongoing mockery!  :lol:

TV commentators steadfast refusal to call a game poor if it's a bore.

"Well, it's interesting, deadlocked, delicately poised."

Shut up man, it's horse shit, tell it like it is.

TV commentators steadfast refusal to call a game poor if it's a bore.

"Well, it's interesting, deadlocked, delicately poised."

Shut up man, it's horse shit, tell it like it is.

Definitely. :lol:

"It's been a fascinating first half" is code for "nones each, don't bother with the second"

'Tactically fascinating' is definitely their substitute for 'boring'.

Anyway, a fresh one. Well, probably not so fresh - but Mark Hughes. I seriously fucking dislike the bloke. His latest quotes about getting rid of the handshake are just another in a list of total shite he's come out with. Regardless of his personality or his managerial ability, as a British Premier League manager, he's one of the primary ambassadors for the sport. For him to completely undermine the respect 'campaign' that is currently going on, is just bloody disgraceful imo. The sport has changed (in many ways for better, many ways for worse), but it's still a gentleman's game and handshakes at beginning and end are absolutely necessary.

I can just-about forgive isolated incidents like Anton Ferdinand refusing Terry's hand, but to advocate losing it altogether is wrong.