Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

People who surely can't have watched any Liverpool still thinking that Henderson is shit.

The persistent 'the problem with zonal marking...' points over and over again. I don't even necessarily disagree, I'm just proper sick of hearing it.

Guest firetotheworks

He's not shit at all, watch Liverpool and you'll see that that's canny obvious. Henderson and Dier as a partnership is absolutely shit though, definitely.

He's a classic 'central midfielder' that are always be called shit because they don't do anything obviously amazing, but are always sought after and picked by managers who seem to know what they're doing. Klopp gave him the armband and plays him every time he's fit.

EDIT: Might have been Rodgers who made him captain.

Sky's new pre match graphics. Luckily the only s*** one we have is Ayoze's, but some or them are pure :anguish:.

Gayle's isn't much better. :lol:

Can't remember it. Probably a good thing. :lol:

Stands with a ball under his arm and one finger held up (not Alli style though that would have been class).

Sky's new pre match graphics. Luckily the only s*** one we have is Ayoze's, but some or them are pure :anguish:.

Gayle's isn't much better. :lol:

Can't remember it. Probably a good thing. :lol:

Stands with a ball under his arm and one finger held up (not Alli style though that would have been class).

Urgh. Should just have two arms behind their backs. Radgey and good players do the same but frown a tad.

What's Alli style?

The growing trend for commentators using the word "gorgeous" when describing a pass or a good bit of play.  Just a bit too camp for me.  "Quality" or "brilliant" would suffice.

It's the single worst word in the English language.