Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest Biggsbond14
Just now, joeyt said:

Do you agree that they were the victims at Hillsborough?

Did I say they weren’t  ? of course they were stop twisting my statement about Liverpool fans I said they were guilty at heysel I didn’t mention them in respect to hillsborough 😫

2 hours ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Did I say they weren’t  ? of course they were stop twisting my statement about Liverpool fans I said they were guilty at heysel I didn’t mention them in respect to hillsborough 😫

Were you at Heysel or is your witness statement restricted to what the tv cameras showed.

Guest Biggsbond14
37 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Were you at Heysel or is your witness statement restricted to what the tv cameras showed.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/i-witnessed-heysel-disaster-35-4173470

eyewitness statement in a neutral area and having read up on this a few times over the years I’m confident the blame stems from Liverpool fans starting the trouble unless you were there of course 

Just now, Biggsbond14 said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/i-witnessed-heysel-disaster-35-4173470

eyewitness statement in a neutral area and having read up on this a few times over the years I’m confident the blame stems from Liverpool fans starting the trouble unless you were there of course 

So the Juventus fans were entirely innocent and not up for a fight, at all?  I wasn't there but I did encounter Italian football fans whilst on holiday, on numerous occasions.

Guest Biggsbond14
1 hour ago, Happinesstan said:

So the Juventus fans were entirely innocent and not up for a fight, at all?  I wasn't there but I did encounter Italian football fans whilst on holiday, on numerous occasions.

I really don’t understand what your trying to get at ? Are you expecting them to fight back and throw rocks , being pedantic really why don’t you just admit that hundreds of articles must all be right  including eyewitness statements 😩

Edited by Biggsbond14

1 minute ago, Biggsbond14 said:

I really understand what your trying to get at ? Are you expecting them to fight back and throw rocks , being pedantic really why don’t you just admit that hundreds of articles must all be right  including eyewitness statements 😩

I really don't understand what you are saying.

Guest Biggsbond14
6 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I really don't understand what you are saying.

Can’t be arsed to go round in circles you know what I mean 

10 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

Odd post

Guest Biggsbond14
14 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

That Happinesstan really does like to argue a lot like, doesn't he. 

He certainly does 

When players try and steal half an inch by not putting the ball from a corner kick correctly in the quadrant.

Referees/linesmen rightfully then make sure the ball is inside, as you know it’s in the laws of the game. But no doubt a few minutes later a player will either take a throw in 10 yards further forward than it was or take a free kick 5 yards further forward. 

Referee all of it or don’t fucking bother 

What's odd about it? It takes two to tango and a lot of Juve fans came to dance. The tragedy occurred because the stadium collapsed. But both sets of fans were equally culpable. I've no desire to stick up for the Liverpool fans that destroyed the culture of Europe over the course of a decade, but Heysel was another example of failure by footballing authorities.

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

What's odd about it? It takes two to tango and a lot of Juve fans came to dance. The tragedy occurred because the stadium collapsed. But both sets of fans were equally culpable. I've no desire to stick up for the Liverpool fans that destroyed the culture of Europe over the course of a decade, but Heysel was another example of failure by footballing authorities.

I have to agree with this myself, the whole culture of hooligans and poor not fit for purpose stadiums were the cause of deaths, and of course police brutality and turning the blind eye or escalating things via poor policing. Hillsborough, however, was caused by overcrowding, lack of proper planning, unorganised policing, stewarding and ultimately criminal negligence by the police. I wouldn’t exactly blame LFC fans solely for Heysel, they played the biggest part of course, but many many factors come into play and although they do deserve their share of the blame and most of it, really, it was always going to happen and could have happened to themselves or any other fans that night or other nights and games, we had our own near Hillsborough moment a few times I believe.

Edited by HTT II

11 hours ago, TheGuv said:

When players try and steal half an inch by not putting the ball from a corner kick correctly in the quadrant.

Referees/linesmen rightfully then make sure the ball is inside, as you know it’s in the laws of the game. But no doubt a few minutes later a player will either take a throw in 10 yards further forward than it was or take a free kick 5 yards further forward. 

Referee all of it or don’t fucking bother 

hardly any corner kicks are taken from the right place. No idea what advantage it gives the taker but it always frustrates me :lol: