Newcastle 2-1 Liverpool - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

GET IN!!!!!! Great game, thought we deserved it. Defence was an absolute shambles in the first half, but were real solid in the second half.

My ratings from watching on tv:

Harper 7

Taylor 7

Gooch 8

Bramble 7

Baba 6

Solano 8

Parker 7

Butt 7

Milner 7

Oba 8

Dyer 8

Mate I made topic already.

No you didnt idiot.

:lol:

:lol:, he started it before the end of the game the fool! talk about jinxing it!

Had Liverpool equalised it would have been an immediate permaban surely?!

fantastic game. really buzzing after that. tbh i felt confident when i saw liverpool's lineup, they're not that special. saying that, they've been on a really good run recently and to come from behind to beat them is testament to our team spirit.

Guest nufc 4 life

seeing Glenn Roeder jumping up and town and seeing the scoreboard at 2-1 to the toon almost brought a tear to my eye why can't we get results like this every fucking week ffs see them play like that againt liverpool but shit against fulham pisses me off i think i love Gooch lol but seriously i said in the other forum he will be the rock in our defence hopefully for years to come

seeing Glenn Roeder jumping up and town and seeing the scoreboard at 2-1 to the toon almost brought a tear to my eye why can't we get results like this every fucking week ffs see them play like that againt liverpool but shit against fulham pisses me off i think i love Gooch lol but seriously i said in the other forum he will be the rock in our defence hopefully for years to come

Again, what the fuck is that? One brick wall of words. Can you not type properly please.

Solano is needed - surely even Glenn can see that now ?

Happy with Gucci, mind (yes, I know thats not how you spell it - but he's class foot stuff isnt he ?)