St James' Park

Delima

The picture just looks like maintenance to me, I won't freak out about the letters going until it happens. Would be horrible like.

When have they ever taken the letters down as 'maintenance'?

Permission to freak out granted. :thup:

The picture just looks like maintenance to me, I won't freak out about the letters going until it happens. Would be horrible like.

Could only be you that would say that! :lol:

:lol:

We'll see, really doubt this is happening, but if it is I'll be raging as much as anyone.

Aye surely if it were cleaning they would use the cradle that their using to take them down, can see this being a sports direct @ style sign going up.

Really hope not though, talk about a kick in the balls after an already bad day.

We'll see, really doubt this is happening, but if it is I'll be raging as much as anyone.

:rolleyes: It was first mentioned weeks ago man.

Why would they leave some of the letters up if the whole thing was being taken off permanently? Sure hope this isn't true, as it would be tantamount to the biggest scandal yet under the Ashley regime. You can fuck with the manager and squad all you like, but you don't fuck with the one thing that is the reason we're all here in the first place.

I don't think you've done yourself any favours saying that :lol:, but I sincerely hope you're right! :thup:

For fuck's sake.  Just seen this.  Gannin to bed, what a smashing day.

Making your stadium look like a tatty mess while also not spending a fucking penny in the transfer market over the course of 4 years, just get the fuck out.  Arseholes.  You could almost accept it if we were spending money to improve the side, but they're getting away with having it both ways.  So sick of it now.

For those doubting the credibility of this... i ask you to have a look at every fucking inch of spare space in the ground. You'll find it has Sports Direct written on it. Have you not seen the Gallowgate's roof ffs? They even threw on a load of banners on the non-allocated away seats the other day!

Frankly i'm astonished this hasn't been done sooner.