St James' Park

Delima

Looks so stupid like.

He's even cheap with covering ffs. Can't just do a solid patch so it wouldn't look so shit. a block over the SPORTS, a block over DIRECT and then as tiny a bit as possible for .com :lol:

I know they can't show the SportsDirect signs. Didn't know 'Newcastle United' is not allowed though.

The 'Newcastle United' is allowed, isnt it?

This from twitter earlier...

My bad, wrong corner...  :blush:

Just to your right of that photo when I went past there were four of those bad ass coppers in black baseball caps and body armour posted on the roof of the building with binoculars and probably sniper rifles and lasers and batterangs and shit.

Amazing how they manage to get 52,000 pissed up Geordies and away fans in and out of SJP without any problems week in week out but once LOCOG take things over getting 14,000 people into the stadium descends into embarrassing farce.

Alan Pardew's side take on Olympiakos on Friday and SC Braga on Saturday and Butt - who spent six years at St. James' Park - hopes to be in the crowd for one of those friendly fixtures in Faro.

"I'll try to get to one of the matches as well,

:yikes:

Guest thenorthumbrian

Amazing how they manage to get 52,000 p*ssed up Geordies and away fans in and out of SJP without any problems week in week out but once LOCOG take things over getting 14,000 people into the stadium descends into embarrassing farce.

The responsibility for ticketing at the olympics was given over to ticketmaster, so I think NUFC are in the clear on this one,

Amazing how they manage to get 52,000 p*ssed up Geordies and away fans in and out of SJP without any problems week in week out but once LOCOG take things over getting 14,000 people into the stadium descends into embarrassing farce.

The responsibility for ticketing at the olympics was given over to ticketmaster, so I think NUFC are in the clear on this one,

This explains everything. Ticketmaster is Satan.

Just to your right of that photo when I went past there were four of those bad ass coppers in black baseball caps and body armour posted on the roof of the building with binoculars and probably sniper rifles and lasers and batterangs and shit.

what a waste of money. In London fine.

Does anyone know what level of compensation/reward, if anything, that NUFC get for handing SJP over for the Olympics ?

We cover all costs and receive nothing. In fact the club has to pay many hundreds of thousands back to Sports Direct in compensation for loss of stadium coverage.

Does anyone know what level of compensation/reward, if anything, that NUFC get for handing SJP over for the Olympics ?

We cover all costs and receive nothing. In fact the club has to pay many hundreds of thousands back to Sports Direct in compensation for loss of stadium coverage.

Ah well, that's not too bad then. As long as that most worthy of causes gets well rewarded I'm sure no one minds the club being fleeced.