St James' Park

Delima

Guest chicken little

http://www.iconicphotogalleries.co.uk/content/thumbnails/00097/09621-mainmedimage.jpg

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/roof-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Watching that really makes me realise how much I hate the SD shit. Really want to take the missus to a game, get her to experience that beautiful walk to the ground, the size of the stadium, just the enormity of it but that shite really makes me think it would take away how amazing a match day experience is for someone who has never been. Wouldn't want her to think that is just part of being at a Newcastle home game :okay:

Watching that really makes me realise how much I hate the SD shit. Really want to take the missus to a game, get her to experience that beautiful walk to the ground, the size of the stadium, just the enormity of it but that shite really makes me think it would take away how amazing a match day experience is for someone who has never been. Wouldn't want her to think that is just part of being at a Newcastle home game :okay:

I think I could just about stomach the one in between the Puma logos. It's his club and his company. The rest have no right being up there and look fucking disgusting.

I think I could just about accept the one in between the Puma logos. It's his club and his company. The rest have no right being up there and look fucking disgusting.

Never really been THAT fussed about them, apart from the stadium name change but yeah despite being able to live with this personally (knowing what a problem game/ground looks like) this is the first time I have looked at in from someone else's eyes :(

Has the Gallowgate roof been put back to normal or is it just temporarily covered for the Europa League or something?

Spent the first half of the Reading game happy that it was covered till I seen snow fall from it and felt like a dick. Thankfully I never mentioned to my mate!