St James' Park

Delima

The acoustics excuse is far too over played imo. When people are up for it, it's class. Once we get a couple more singing sections it will be some place to be.

Some of our fans need to fucking sort themselves out like. A couple of season ticket holders next to me left in the 90th minute, they were on the stairs when we scored the winner. I wish they had passed the access point and missed it to be honest.

Loads left earlier at 3-3, and in the 30th minute fuck loads started going to get pints and do coke in the toilets.

These are the cunts saying we don’t need a bigger a stadium, because they have got their season ticket, so fuck everyone else.

No fucking idea why anyone would leave at 3-3, we were clearly getting the winner in that game, even at 3-2 we were looking like getting an equaliser.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Some of our fans need to fucking sort themselves out like. A couple of season ticket holders next to me left in the 90th minute, they were on the stairs when we scored the winner. I wish they had passed the access point and missed it to be honest.

Loads left earlier at 3-3, and in the 30th minute fuck loads started going to get pints and do come in the toilets.

These are the cunts saying we don’t need a bigger a stadium, because they have got their season ticket, so fuck everyone else.

No fucking idea why anyone would leave at 3-3, we were clearly getting the winner in that game, even at 3-2 we were looking like getting an equaliser.

Jimmy Carr Reaction GIF by The QI Elves

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Loads left earlier at 3-3, and in the 30th minute fuck loads started going to get pints and do come in the toilets.

:jones:

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Going for "refreshments" on 30 minutes yesterday was just pure stupid. There was obviously going to be shit loads of stoppage time due to the VAR check for our penalty and Lascelles' injury. Leaving on 30 mins meant you missed 25 minutes of the first half. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I'm an extremely pessimistic fan but yes it was definitely on at 3-3, it's pretty sad that some left. Mind when I had my season ticket I used to guess that there was about a minute left and then I'd go to an empty seat right next to the exit. Folk around me might have thought I always left early.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Some cunts left at 1-3! Before the second isak goal

Was lucky enough to get in the GWC, what a difference compared to other shit bits of the ground. Atmosphere was mint, even at 2-3

I was shocked at the age demographic in the east stand. I’d say at least 60% are in the 50-80 bracket. Some absolute nacker behind me gave a running commentary on what he would be doing, “go long” being his favourite technique. He also left at 3-3. 

After a series of tackles at 2-3 the atmosphere was great, even the east stand gave out some raucous applause. 

Was in Bar 1892 through tickets I got via work yesterday and the average age in there must be 50+

Not a single cunt joined in singing and I know this may seem harsh but some people in there can barely move so don’t react to much in the flow of the game.

Had to go the other way out of the aisle because some old fucker refused to stand up.  Didn’t even acknowledge me.

”Excuse me, mate”

”Excuse me…”

*Fuck it*

Edited by Sima

Just now, Sima said:

Was in Bar 1892 through tickets I got via work yesterday and the average age in there must be 50+

Not a single cunt joined in singing and I know this may seem harsh but some people in there can barely move so don’t react to much in the flow of the game.

Had to go the other way out of the aisle because some old fucker refused to stand up.  Didn’t even look at me.

It’s time the cast of Cocoon got culled. It was really noticeable watching the highlights back on MOTD how much older the crowd is than other grounds, our lass even commented on it.

I was in the Platinum and my row was pretty decent. Whinged a fair bit when we were behind but they got into the comeback quite well. No real singing but lots of reaction and random shouting. 

It’s amazing when the atmosphere really kicks in, sometimes you forget what it can be like. But it does depend a lot on what happens on the pitch, and does go negative quite easily when the form is poor. 

We are at capacity and have been for a long time, it’s not surprising we have an old average age for match goers given this. 

Its also one of the reasons why I want a new larger and more modern stadium, I don’t want to see the next generation locked out and it’s important we are forward thinking as a club, the fan experience is evolving and we have to move with the times. 

I moved seats this week and was sat at the back of Leazes bellow the away fans, missus got hit with coin.  

Atmospheres was ok considering we looked dead and buried at 3-1 down and couldnt get the ball for 5 - 10 mins. 

12 minutes ago, Sima said:

Had to go the other way out of the aisle because some old fucker refused to stand up.  Didn’t even acknowledge me.

”Excuse me, mate”

”Excuse me…”

*Fuck it*

Was in there for Bournemouth, I'd rate the experience 0/10.

26 minutes ago, Sima said:

”Excuse me, mate”

”Excuse me…”

*Fuck it*

I know 4 people from down south in there yesterday, 3 of them hate football but went cos the dad hasn't been in 20 years. Can't be good with that sort customers 

Just now, Fezzle said:

I know 4 people from down south in there yesterday, 3 of them hate football but went cos the dad hasn't been in 20 years. Can't be good with that sort customers 

How did they get the tickets? 

Thought when we were 3-1 down, how many West Ham fans would have been left in their stadium in that situation.  Thought that although it got quiet at the worse points in the game, the crowd generally stayed with the team and once sensing a chance really got behind them.

Looks like some mischievous makem bastard has managed to hack Google Earth and change the name of the ground to Sid James park. Have a look.

They've also hilariously changed the "Website" button on the first Google search result to re direct you to a Saudi Arabia page.

1 minute ago, Ando7 said:

Extension to the gallowgate seen as the way forward,plans should be coming out in next few weeks.

Near impossible apparently :bluestar:

6 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Extension to the gallowgate seen as the way forward,plans should be coming out in next few weeks.

That is seriously underwhelming. Extending the worst part of the stadium, which has shocking views, and will also make the accoustics even worse. 

9 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Cant see this increasing capacity by more than 6k and how many of them will be corporate, as @Wandy has pointed out atmosphere will be seriously fucked.