St James' Park

Delima

Walked past the stadium today and that absolute eejit who's always black and white from head to toe was standing outside the club shop with a sign saying 'Sack The Board'. Had two side kicks with him- one being a horrendously fat kid. Cringe didn't do it justice.

Hope you pelted him with eggs. :thup:

Someone on my Facebook got his picture taken with him :undecided:

Hope you pelt him with eggs. :thup:

Walked past the stadium today and that absolute eejit who's always black and white from head to toe was standing outside the club shop with a sign saying 'Sack The Board'. Had two side kicks with him- one being a horrendously fat kid. Cringe didn't do it justice.

To be fair to him, at least he's doing something.

Standing there with a sign saying 'Sack the board', though? :lol:

He needs to be exterminated, with extreme prejudice.

Agreed, somebody has changed the name of the ground to promote his shitty brand of sports gear but some kid needs to be exterminated for being daft.

Guest Howaythetoon

Just when supporting NUFC feels good again they go and do this and its back to meh again for me. Seriously, the fat bastard and his sidekick needs ran out of Toon. Its a disgrace this has allowed to happen.

He needs to be exterminated, with extreme prejudice.

Agreed, somebody has changed the name of the ground to promote his shitty brand of sports gear but some kid needs to be exterminated for being daft.

:memelol:

Just when supporting NUFC feels good again they go and do this and its back to meh again for me. Seriously, the fat b****** and his sidekick needs ran out of Toon. Its a disgrace this has allowed to happen.

Nobody can stop it, unfortunatley.  The only thing which could have prevented it would have been something in the lease for the land but I doubt changing the name was even considered a possibility.

I dont think that fella is a kid tbh, looked to me like he had some facial hair on ITV last night. He didn't sound like he had special needs either. When he was at the training thing I thought he had downs sydrome or something.

Guest Roger Kint

I dont think that fella is a kid tbh, looked to me like he had some facial hair on ITV last night. He didn't sound like he had special needs either. When he was at the training thing I thought he had downs sydrome or something.

19 apparently

Just when supporting NUFC feels good again they go and do this and its back to meh again for me. Seriously, the fat b****** and his sidekick needs ran out of Toon. Its a disgrace this has allowed to happen.

Nobody can stop it, unfortunatley.  The only thing which could have prevented it would have been something in the lease for the land but I doubt changing the name was even considered a possibility.

Crazy right? You'd  have hoped for somethign like that in the lease, but when that lease was drawn up - I imagine that it was never in anyone's wildest imagination that someone would buy the club and think it would be a wonderful idea to change the name.

But you also then think about the city - hindsight kicks in and you wish that someone would have thought "lets make sure this name is never changed, legally, for good"

19 apparently

Reckon he posts on here? :lol:

As an aside, watching Lee Clark commenting on the situation, I really hope he's our boss one day.

:thup:

Seems to be very highly thought of and if anyone is going to know the area and the fans he is way away of anything else we are going to get.

As an aside, watching Lee Clark commenting on the situation, I really hope he's our boss one day.

Is this online anywhere?

Just been looking at usual sources, can't find anything so far.

Edit: Doh, that was the first site I went to and noscript blocked the video without me noticing.. cheers Cajun. :thup: