St James' Park

Delima

Sign on the roof is almost gone.

How was the tour? :)

Cracking. The bloke let everyone have a bit kick about on the pitch so the boy got to score a few goals and that. He dribbled it from one goal to the other, class. :lol:

Good stuff. :thup:

Basically child abuse getting him hooked on this shit like. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Cracking. The bloke let everyone have a bit kick about on the pitch so the boy got to score a few goals and that. He dribbled it from one goal to the other, class. :lol:

Was it the old bloke? Did he tell you about it how the glass has to be cleaned by abseilers and that they have two vacancies for it? Did he then tell you the same story again about ten minutes later? :lol:

Was it the old bloke? Did he tell you about it how the glass has to be cleaned by abseilers and that they have two vacancies for it? Did he then tell you the same story again about ten minutes later? :lol:

Nah, must have been the other one, nice bloke though. :lol:

Obviously knew the kids would love a run around so he just let them have 5 minutes. Going to see if I can get him on the list to be a mascot next season. :)

Final design:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4268/gallowgate.jpg

I like it  :bluestar:

:lol:

Every time I see Beardsley I wonder if he ever met Leo Messi's mam in a trip to Argentina with the English national team.

Where do you think Messi got his ability from?

Nah, must have been the other one, nice bloke though. :lol:

Obviously knew the kids would love a run around so he just let them have 5 minutes. Going to see if I can get him on the list to be a mascot next season. :)

That would be awesome man.

Final design:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4268/gallowgate.jpg

I like it  :bluestar:

:lol:

Every time I see Beardsley I wonder if he ever met Leo Messi's mam in a trip to Argentina with the English national team.

Where do you think Messi got his ability from?

http://cdn.niketalk.com/d/d0/d0bbc319_stash-1-50f5f7eb6b287.gif

Aye, Sysco & Sodexo - top quality food right there. Can eat the same burger in Florida that you can eat in Philly or London.

Ever hear of McDonalds? You're mind will be blown.

No I'm afraid I've never heard of that magical establishment my friend.

There's only a tiny bit of the R in DIRECT left, but it's been like that for about a week now. Every day I expect it to be gone in the morning on my way in to work, and if it's not I expect it to be gone in the evening when I'm leaving, but it's still hanging on in there.

There's only a tiny bit of the R in DIRECT left, but it's been like that for about a week now. Every day I expect it to be gone in the morning on my way in to work, and if it's not I expect it to be gone in the evening when I'm leaving, but it's still hanging on in there.

Probably refusing the pay the contractor until it's all gone.

Probably refusing the pay the contractor until it's all gone.

Dom Littlewood respects this.