St James' Park

Delima

Well atleast it isn't "Sports Direct @ St James' Park"...

It isn't finished yet...

Still isn't going to say that though

On the balance of probabilities no, but until it's finished, it's hard to see what else he'll put up there either side of "Newcastle United."

Guest johnson293

The Sports Direct font?! Shameful.

I thought that too - the letters look slightly italic, but wasn't sure if it was just the how the pic was taken.

Yet according to the tw*t Llambias, the fat c*cksucker Ashley yearns to be loved by us fans. And how does desecrating our ground achieve that exactly?

Really? I thought he said he just wouldn't be inclined to put his hand in his pocket if the supporters continued to abuse him? Ignore him, best of both worlds.

Yet according to the tw*t Llambias, the fat c*cksucker Ashley yearns to be loved by us fans. And how does desecrating our ground achieve that exactly?

Really? I thought he said he just wouldn't be inclined to put his hand in his pocket if the supporters continued to abuse him? Ignore him, best of both worlds.

Blackmail...

Guest TheSummerOf69

It's not good, but if all that goes up is "NEWCASTLE  UNITED" in black sportsdirect font, with nowt either side, then it's a lot easier on the eye than the Gallowgate roof.

So now it's the font of the letters we're meant to be upset about. Aye alreet then.

Aite. I was thinking the same thing too..and we haven't seen the SportsDirect logo come up yet..

This place will be bonkers once that happens...