St James' Park

Delima

Guest bimpy474

Horrible. I will not go to another game until that s*** is gone.

Dont cut your nose off to spite your face mate, means he has won.

I'm just going to ignore it and support the lads.

Guest Dontooner

Gone are the days, when the power was actually held in the hands of the average person. And when it comes Back  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Proof as if it was needed still that these cunts have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any fucking income from this shit, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful cunts.

Guest bimpy474

Proof as if it was needed still that these c***s have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any f***ing income from this s***, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful c***s.

Spot on...sadly :(

Proof as if it was needed still that these c***s have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any f***ing income from this s***, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful c***s.

:sadnod:

Disgraceful c***s.

:sadnod:

Proof as if it was needed still that these cunts have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any fucking income from this shit, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful cunts.

:thup: It looks tacky and awful. The man doesn't give a shit.

Disgraceful c***s.

Yup. Completely undefendable - wonder if anyone will try to.

And don't even try the "Well you don't know that they're not paying for it." Bollocks. We will never see a penny from Sports Direct for fucking shit like this.

What an absolute cunt of the highest order. Wouldn't begrudge anyone a bit of criminal damage to rip the fucker off.

No such thing as bad publicity.

The more fuss that's kicked up (and he fucking knows there will be) the more it keeps his brand in the headlines. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference if it's positive or negative it's being talked about and that's all he's interested in. It's in the news. It's on the TV and it'll be mentioned whenever we play. He's already won.

No such thing as bad publicity.

The more fuss that's kicked up (and he fucking knows there will be) the more it keeps his brand in the headlines. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference if it's positive or negative it's being talked about and that's all he's interested in. It's in the news. It's on the TV and it'll be mentioned whenever we play. He's already won.

Is correct. He's basically parking his fucking tank on our lawn. We can do fuck all about it, and well he knows it.

Sports Direct is s*** should ring out from St James until they take that s**** down.

But according to Llambias "abuse" is not part of the game. And its not going to make him spend money - so we better shut up about it. Total bastard. Like others have said, this is him sticking his fingers up at us. He's that pathetic. My opinion is he should not have a comfortabale 90mins any time he sets foot inside SJP.

But according to Llambias "abuse" is not part of the game. And its not going to make him spend money - so we better shut up about it. Total b******. Like others have said, this is him sticking his fingers up at us. He's that pathetic. My opinion is he should not have a comfortabale 90mins any time he sets foot inside SJP.

He clearly hates being called names and he'll hate Sports Direct getting stick just as much.  As for his money not being put in, I'll be very surprised if he isn't shown to have taken money out during the last 12 months.