St James' Park

Delima

pretty sure I saw something to do with SD in level 7, right in the corner where the away fans are in the Leazes when I came over the Tyne Bridge into town tonight...

Used as segregation for the Fulham match

A GIANT Sports Direct tarpaulin

pretty sure I saw something to do with SD in level 7, right in the corner where the away fans are in the Leazes when I came over the Tyne Bridge into town tonight...

Horrid.

Saw the tarpaulin myself, said to a mate that it wouldnt surprise me if they phased out a few seats purely to add soem advertising space...essentially he sees empty seats as advertising opportunity! a minor complaint but it is the cherry on top of a very shit cake with them...

Saw the tarpaulin myself, said to a mate that it wouldnt surprise me if they phased out a few seats purely to add soem advertising space...essentially he sees empty seats as advertising opportunity! a minor complaint but it is the cherry on top of a very shit cake with them...

Kind of nerfs the threat of fans voting their their feet.

"15,000 haven't renewed Mr Ashey"

"Fucking spot on, replace the East Stand with a billboard"

If they didn't use though those Fulham fans would've waged war on the 5 blocks of empty seats before moving on the L7 corner.

If they didn't use though those Fulham fans would've waged war on the 5 blocks of empty seats before moving on the L7 corner.

The Fulham fans would have been wrecked by the time they had reached any of our fans.

I think it looks ok. Theres nothing we can do, he was going to put it up anyway, im just delighted the Newcastle United sign is still there in some capacity. Quicker this fat leech is gone the better.

That's the only positive I can take from this.....

So as it stands, the 1st chance we have to have a look at this new logo on the East Stand is in the next home game which is at the end of the month? Can't anyone get an image of this thing before then?

What difference will it make to you?

So as it stands, the 1st chance we have to have a look at this new logo on the East Stand is in the next home game which is at the end of the month? Can't anyone get an image of this thing before then?

he'll know what it looks like?

he'll know what it looks like?

Aye, but why the urgency to see it before the Blackburn game?

People in wanting to know whats going on shocker. I blame 24hr news channels personally.

Or wanting to know what isn't going on shocker. Or wanting to know what might be going on shocker. Or wanting to know what could possibly take place shocker.

It's all too much.  :angry:  :-[  :anguish:

I think it looks ok. Theres nothing we can do, he was going to put it up anyway, im just delighted the Newcastle United sign is still there in some capacity. Quicker this fat leech is gone the better.

When did you see it?  Have I missed a pic somewhere?