St James' Park

Delima

But according to Llambias "abuse" is not part of the game. And its not going to make him spend money - so we better shut up about it. Total b******. Like others have said, this is him sticking his fingers up at us. He's that pathetic. My opinion is he should not have a comfortabale 90mins any time he sets foot inside SJP.

He clearly hates being called names and he'll hate Sports Direct getting stick just as much.  As for his money not being put in, I'll be very surprised if he isn't shown to have taken money out during the last 12 months.

Like someone said, "Sports Direct is fucking shit" should be rining around the ground regularly. Or if the sad twat will get buzz out of 'no such thing as bad publicity' then simply "What the fucking hell is that".

Like someone said, "Sports Direct is f***ing s***" should be rining around the ground regularly. Or if the sad t*** will get buzz out of 'no such thing as bad publicity' then simply "What the f***ing hell is that".

I wonder if the Level 7 moves and the sign going up are tied in to each other.  Sports Direct were given stick from Level 7 when the Gallowgate roof was painted.

Like someone said, "Sports Direct is f***ing s***" should be rining around the ground regularly. Or if the sad t*** will get buzz out of 'no such thing as bad publicity' then simply "What the f***ing hell is that".

I wonder if the Level 7 moves and the sign going up are tied in to each other.  Sports Direct were given stick from Level 7 when the Gallowgate roof was painted.

Well I think its obvious his ego dosent like any reaction from the fans, so I wouldnt be too suprised. But theres still a core together, and some at the back of the Gallowgate. Anyone who walks into SJP and see's that will be pissed off you would have thought though, and should vent their anger at him.

Proof as if it was needed still that these cunts have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any fucking income from this shit, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful cunts.

Maybe he's using it to show potential sponsors what they could get for their money? We'll only really know if he's knocking back good money if a company that is interested in buying the stadium rights goes public about not getting the opportunity.

Proof as if it was needed still that these cunts have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any fucking income from this shit, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful cunts.

Maybe he's using it to show potential sponsors what they could get for their money? We'll only really know if he's knocking back good money if a company that is interested in buying the stadium rights goes public about not getting the opportunity.

Give over man, they've been 'showcasing' this wank since 2009. They said it was only going to be until the end of that season, yet another fucking lie.

All these big-money advertisers are incredibly unimaginative like.

"I want to purchase the naming rights of St James Park but I'm really struggling to see what we could do..."

"Don't worry! We'll show you!"

:lol:

Disgraceful cunts.

Give over man, they've been 'showcasing' this wank since 2009. They said it was only going to be until the end of that season, yet another fucking lie.

The Gallowgate Roof barely even counts as advertising. Who sees it, other than a bunch of people that detest him and his shitty company? The away fans? Hardly an enormous market.

It's all about marking his territory and showing us who's boss, doing it because he can and we can't do anything about it, just a pathetic petty arsehole. He's like a cat pissing in the corner.

Proof as if it was needed still that these c***s have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any f***ing income from this s***, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful c***s.

Give over man, they've been 'showcasing' this w*** since 2009. They said it was only going to be until the end of that season, yet another f***ing lie.

The Gallowgate Roof barely even counts as advertising. Who sees it, other than a bunch of people that detest him and his shitty company? The away fans? Hardly an enormous market.

It's all about marking his territory and showing us who's boss, doing it because he can and we can't do anything about it, just a pathetic petty arsehole. He's like a cat pissing in the corner.

Errrrr what about helicopter traffic going over the stadium? Prime sporting retail goods market if you must know.

You're such a closed-mind at times.

Proof as if it was needed still that these c***s have nothing but utter contempt for the people that keep the club going. We don't even get any f***ing income from this s***, he's just saying 'it's my club and I'll do what I want, so up yours'.

Disgraceful c***s.

Give over man, they've been 'showcasing' this w*** since 2009. They said it was only going to be until the end of that season, yet another f***ing lie.

Errrrr what about helicopter traffic going over the stadium? Prime sporting retail goods market if you must know.

You're such a closed-mind at times.

Andy Carroll's never out of there now, David Ruiz shops elsewhere for his two quid Donnay socks however.

Guest Wally_McFool

Horrible. I will not go to another game until that s*** is gone.

Dont cut your nose off to spite your face mate, means he has won.

I'm just going to ignore it and support the lads.

Good job the "boycotters" in the late 80's and early 90's weren't so easily pleased innit!

Good job the "boycotters" in the late 80's and early 90's weren't so easily pleased innit!

Far easier to invest in the club then, than now though.

Mike Ashley couldn't care less if there was 50 people or 50,000 people in the stadium man.

If he did, he would have a) spent money, b) not sold Andy Caroll/others and c) The stadium sign!

He'll do what he wants, when he wants. Regardless.

Guest Wally_McFool

Far easier to invest in the club then, than now though.

Very true, but there's far more for an investor to lose these days than there was 20 years ago.

Mike Ashley couldn't care less if there was 50 people or 50,000 people in the stadium man.

If he did, he would have a) spent money, b) not sold Andy Caroll/others and c) The stadium sign!

He'll do what he wants, when he wants. Regardless.

He's been feeding the fans tons of shite for 2 years now though and still gets some of the highest attendances in the Premier League. I think its more a case of ill do what I want because the fans will turn up regardless.

Guest Wally_McFool

You could well  be right, but perhaps only an empty stadium emblazoned with Sports Direct logos is the only way that we will ever find out how bothered he is.

Guest sydneycove

Obviously I would rather any other company in the world but I guess i'm just conditioned to calling stadiums by whoever owns the naming rights.