St James' Park: club plans to expand existing site further to completion of feasibility study (Edwards)

Delima

On 07/12/2021 at 12:40, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Actually it was Ringo.

Thomas the Tank Engine pisses over anything the Beatles released

Why would he do that though? Also, where is his willy? 

42 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Who is this Adam Pearson and why's he got so many wound up?

I think what winds me up more than anything is the only reason I know of him is because everyone keeps hate-posting him on here. :lol:

2 minutes ago, carpetman1 said:

Oh the font... get over it. When I were a lad, we had proper signage. Now as much as i'd like that back, it's never going to happen. sjp70s-2.jpg

I'd love to experience one more Wednesday night match under the floodlights at that version of SJP. The sounds and smells seemed magnified at times. 

16 minutes ago, carpetman1 said:

Oh the font... get over it. When I were a lad, we had proper signage. Now as much as i'd like that back, it's never going to happen.

sjp70s-2.jpg

Really want this imagine in as high res as possible to get framed for the new house.

Oh the font... get over it. When I were a lad, we had proper signage. Now as much as i'd like that back, it's never going to happen.

sjp70s-2.jpg

Used to love seeing those huge floodlight pylons with the lights beaming as the bus got nearer SJP on the way to a night game. 

Guest carpetman1
14 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

You lucky bastards! Would love a time machine.

To be able to see Supermac playing just once more. But then there were the Gallowgate toilets, so for the positives there were negatives.

22 minutes ago, carpetman1 said:

And a proper bus shelter at Marlborough Crescent. And the programme seller on the corner of Bath lane and Stowell street. And the chucking of the peanuts at Lord Westwood. Perhaps the 231 that voted for the fecking signage to be changed may think on that the current stadium wasn't always there. 

Absolute snowflakes the lot of em. 

11 minutes ago, carpetman1 said:

To be able to see Supermac playing just once more. But then there were the Gallowgate toilets, so for the positives there were negatives.

I remember his debut against Liverpool I always stood in the old leazes end, fuck me, I’m feeling owld😬

Edited by FloydianMag

Guest carpetman1
Just now, FloydianMag said:

I remember his debut against Liverpool I always stood in the old leazes end, fuck me, I’m feeling owls😬

I'll just call the RSPCA..

Toilets……they were a luxury…in the leazes end you pissed in the pocket of the fella in front of you.

Edited by Jinky Jim

2 hours ago, carpetman1 said:

sjp70s-2.jpg

Now, if the font of the sign that was replaced by Jabba was a homage to this [it looks similar], then I think it should definitely be returned.