St James' Park: club plans to expand existing site further to completion of feasibility study (Edwards)

Delima

2 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Really hope the club's media team have some sort of timelapse video or make their own video of all this. It'll get record- breaking views and like and retweets and all that Burnsie amd the likes can only dream of.

I hope they don't say a thing about it. Let him and his tat market drift away into obscurity. 

Really good to see and hammers home the fact he's gone. 

That's the surface scratched. Need to get the axe in now - hopefully we'll hear something about a thorough cleanse in the coming weeks/months and hopefully a meaningful refurbishment within the medium term. 

I know I shouldn't be giving him any more thought but I do wonder what Ashley thinks when he sees everyone rejoicing at simple moments like this, where simply tearing down memories of him via his tatty signs fills an entire City's day with satisfaction.

I like to think it's eating away at his thin skin. :aww: 

I understand where people are coming from when saying they should’ve removed the existing ‘Newcastle United’ signs, but this is still great to see.

I think they’ll probably have a full overhaul and facelift of existing signage, and a lot more besides, in close seasons to come.

Edited by NUFC_Chris

I'd love it if we displayed our honours (and years) like they do at some grounds, the Emirates, for example:

TIMEmovementarticle6.jpg

Admittedly, it might not be the biggest display but it would be nice to see our Edwardian dominance at the very least!

My child-like Paint skills but hopefully you get the idea:

eaststand-055403.jpg