St James' Park

Delima

I wonder how much for Sports Direct lettering will fetch in 15 years time...

I wonder how long it'll take for the first one to fall off :lol:

Sweepstake. I'm going for decapitating Danny Simpson after 23 minutes against Spurs.

I wonder how much for Sports Direct lettering will fetch in 15 years time...

I wonder how long it'll take for the first one to fall off :lol:

Sweepstake. I'm going for decapitating Danny Simpson after 23 minutes against Spurs.

Which letter though? I'm thinking a full .com :lol:

Just been on the auction, why the fuck is one N selling for more than three times the other? :lol:

I presume it's because people think the first N on eBay is the N from Newcastle and for some reason they're willing to pay more for that despite the fact no one will be able to tell the two apart, but there's nothing in the auction that specifies it is and I'd imagine since they've been taken down no one's kept track of which one is which.

Just been on the auction, why the f*** is one N selling for more than three times the other? :lol:

I presume it's because people think the first N on eBay is the N from Newcastle and for some reason they're willing to pay more for that despite the fact no one will be able to tell the two apart, but there's nothing in the auction that specifies it is and I'd imagine since they've been taken down no one's kept track of which one is which.

And the same picture is used for both auctions. Crazy people.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but there's now a big sign next to the reception facing on to Barrack Road reading "Sports Direct @ St James' Park". Looks like at least another one will be going up too.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but there's now a big sign next to the reception facing on to Barrack Road reading "Sports Direct @ St James' Park". Looks like at least another one will be going up too.

:anguish:

:anguish:

:buck2:

The right royal fatty tacky sports tracky touting twat just doesn't know when to stop, does he?

The Es are a bargain, might treat myself.

The I and W would be a bit pricey though, sadly.

Just turn the W on its's side

If in doubt, just use them all. :lol:

:lol:

:facepalm:

F*** sake :lol:

Could you not just have done this?

http://thelaughpub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/grammar-police-150x150.png

Good idea and I'm sure it will make plenty. It's just another one of Ashleys business schemes though to me. The new letters are s*** and just an extension of his Sports Direct advertising and the fans cannot say anything against it because of the charitable donation that will arise from it all. Ashley is a prick.

The Es are a bargain, might treat myself.

The I and W would be a bit pricey though, sadly.

Just turn the W on its's side

If in doubt, just use them all. :lol:

:lol:

:facepalm:

F*** sake :lol:

Could you not just have done this?

http://thelaughpub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/grammar-police-150x150.png

That's nice guy Greg, you don't want to know what they call Dave but he sure is mean!