St James' Park

Delima

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

one question

why would they change the name after putting up all the stuff just in the last few weeks with St James Park on them

Because they're cunts :troll:

Guest hatem garrincha

What are the different ticket prices for a league match at SJP ?

Is it possible to buy tickets the day of the match ?

What are the different ticket prices for a league match at SJP ?

Is it possible to buy tickets the day of the match ?

Not sure on the prices themselves but there are 3 categories, with category A being the most expensive and C the least. And yes, you can buy tickets on the day as far as I'm aware.

I have no problem at in any sponsor paying for the name rights to the ground to be honest. It';s a great source of income, and being attached to a name is just plain silly imo.

My big problem though with this is that Sports Direct seem to get everything for free because they are owned by the same person. We'll hear all about how Mike plows in moeny and that the club can't "wipe it's own nose" or whatever the expression is that they use, but if it's giving away it's revenue streams for free then that's hardly surprising is it ?

It's actually a great time to do this, from their point of view.

With us doing so well this season people aren't as likely to kick up a massive fuss about it, and they'll be able to point to our current league position as an indication that their long term vision for the club is a good one and that this is just part of it.

Still, it's sad. :(

Not really renamed is it, more like rebranded. No one will ever call it 'Sports Direct Arena'

That doesn't matter for me if it's true. It's more the fact that he cares so little about the club and it's history, that he is prepared to change it.

How often is Eastlands/City of Manchester Stadium called the Etihad Stadium?

Hopefully people will just ignore it.  Also hopefully, some nutters will fix the signs with a tin of black and white paint one night.

The media call it the Etihad Stadium, not sure about the fans - I'm assuming they still call it Eastlands/CoM.

How often is Eastlands/City of Manchester Stadium called the Etihad Stadium?

Hopefully people will just ignore it.  Also hopefully, some nutters will fix the signs with a tin of black and white paint one night.

Honestly - all I hear about is the Etihad Stadium(?)