St James' Park

Delima

Didn't they originally say they're not getting rid of St James Park when the whole "@SportsDirect" shit came out during the promotion season? Apologies if this has been mentioned/answered already, I've not read the bulk of this thread for ages now.

How would people react if he did this then renamed the east stand the Sir Bobby Robson stand?

Annoyed. There's people in our history more deserving of a stand than Sir Bobby.

I'd beg to differ. Regardless though, this wont happen anyways.

What's this about seats? Is this not just Dave saying something or is he itk?!?!?!/

Some of us are assuming there might be more to it than a name change, so we're just speculating. In other words, think nothing of it :lol:

Didn't they originally say they're not getting rid of St James Park when the whole "@SportsDirect" s*** came out during the promotion season? Apologies if this has been mentioned/answered already, I've not read the bulk of this thread for ages now.

Aye. Dave posted the original quotes.

Guest Haris Vuckic

What's this about seats? Is this not just Dave saying something or is he itk?!?!?!/

Some of us are assuming there might be more to it than a name change, so we're just speculating. In other words, think nothing of it :lol:

Right cheers!

Guest Haris Vuckic

I bet people come up with reasons to agree with Llambias tomorrow morning.

Of course they will I bet some genuinely do agree as well!

Guest bimpy474

Hope not, mind you makes a change he's telling us whats happening, despite the bullshit that will no doubt come out.

Guest bimpy474

Of course they will I bet some genuinely do agree as well!

Quite within their rights though aren't they ?

All I care about now no matter what happens is that NOTHING effects the squads performance on the pitch.. right now that's all that matters.

No matter what we say or do it won't stop this from happening, he will rename it and ignore anything else.

They call it St James',

It's the best in the land,

With the Gallowgate End,

and the two massive stands,

It has been forever,

and so it will remain,

the best football ground in the game!

To the tune of "We are the geordies the cock of the North"

Many of my mates are already coming out with, it will always be St James Park to me. Then we'll get the "more money for transfers" and wait for the next window and all the other rubbish we've heard over the Years.

Like almost everyone else though, when that transfer window shut, they were utter barstewards, amazing what good results can buy you eh.

Guest Heneage

I wonder what difference the time off will make. No game this week, no home game till December I guess it could either dilute or intensify the anger.