Luque starting tonight

Guest icemanblue

I hope he does fuck all.

Why? We're paying him £40k a week until the end of the season and more realistically for the next 18 months. I can't understand anyone not willing Luque to do well now, even if you think he's incapable of it.

"Give me one more chance, lads."

Shit opposition or not, it'd be great to see him get a goal or 2 tonight and put in a good performance.

Thats the key to all this, one goal like the Palermo one with his performance wont change my mind!

I hope he does fuck all.

Why? We're paying him £40k a week until the end of the season and more realistically for the next 18 months. I can't understand anyone not willing Luque to do well now, even if you think he's incapable of it.

It was meant to be a pisstake of Stormrider's post.

One thing I do feel sorry for Luque about is that the useless transfer window duo couldn't/didn't get rid of him. He should have been away rebuilding his career now.

Luque is finished here

Roeder dont like him as a player and when you have against you,you dont have future in this club

Im not saying that Luque cares about Newcastle but Roeder didnt gave him a chance

I think that since Roder took over Luque didnt play 3 games in a row

He is off in the summer 100%

Guest iliketoonarmy

Ahem.

Nicky Butt had shown throughout his entire Man Utd and England career what he was capable of.

Luque has shown precisely f*** all.

Did he even get a chance? At least Butt was given.

The palermo game was supposed to be the chance to get back in the team- He scored, but he havent really played after that. So why would this be any different?

And it is fun to see Roeder and everybody in here slag him off if he doesent score, and forget the fact that he has not played in a couple of months.

Guest Gemmill

The palermo game was supposed to be the chance to get back in the team- He scored, but he havent really played after that. So why would this be any different?

And it is fun to see Roeder and everybody in here slag him off if he doesent score, and forget the fact that he has not played in a couple of months.

I've never seen Roeder or anyone else slag him off for not scoring.  I've slagged him off on countless occasions for being utter dogshit though.  Perhaps you're confusing the two?

I am amazed at some people's attitudes towards Luque.  How people can criticise him given his superb youtube history added to the passionate and consistent performances he has put in while he has been here - quite franky astounds me.  The pace, guile, physical effort and overall contribution to games makes Steven Gerrard look like a Sunday League player.

Luque for captain! :crazy2:

I've never seen Roeder or anyone else slag him off for not scoring.  I've slagged him off on countless occasions for being utter dogshit though.  Perhaps you're confusing the two?

Love to know when these "countless" occasions were - do you dream about him ?

Newcastle fans have hardly had a chance to see him as he's hardly ever played.

Your dislike of him and haste to become involved in any discussion about him is really not normal, perhaps you could seek help.

Did a "significant other" of yours ever have an affair with a Spaniard or something ?

Not saying he's any good or will do any good... but i'm quite looking forward to seeing him play with Martins tbh.

Thought he did fairly well in his last appearance at St James' Park aswell. Hopefully he might push wide a bit because he crosses from the left-wing were fantastic against Celta Vigo. He can certainly put in a ball.

I bet he could do a lot if he wanted to, tbh.

Guest Gemmill

Love to know when these "countless" occasions were - do you dream about him ?

Newcastle fans have hardly had a chance to see him as he's hardly ever played.

Your dislike of him and haste to become involved in any discussion about him is really not normal, perhaps you could seek help.

Did a "significant other" of yours ever have an affair with a Spaniard or something ?

When the countless occasions of me slagging him off were?  Or when the countless occasions of him looking dogshit were?  Try the Luque thread for the former, and almost every time he's taken to a field in black and white for the latter.

Your need to defend someone who plainly doesn't give a shit about NUFC puzzles me a lot more than my readiness to have a go at him.

Ok then. Question answered.....

Im not passionatly defending Luque, but i just would like to know, why people came up with the "he doesent give a shit about NUFC" thing.