Who has been our best player this season

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wouldn't say one individual stands out, a few have had good seasons, such as Milner, Butt, Martins and Taylor but nobody has had a really good season as of yet.

Same.

Would agree too. Having a tough time deciding on one player. There hasn't been overwhealmingly good performer throughout.

Milner,his peformence has been fantastic,and for a right winger his goals/assits rate is fantastic

Martins can also be ranked as our best player this season,his peformence has been brilliant

Dyer,Taylor close to follow while Parker,Butt are behind them,Sibreski comes last in this list,suprised Emer wasn't put there with them

I think Martins has been our best player so far this season. Despite having poor games, he has always still managed to produce the goods and 14 goals is pretty impressive for a foreigner playing in the English league for the first time.

In terms of improvement of previous seasons,  Butt and Milner have been pretty outstanding this season as well though. They are three times the players I thought they would be - I wanted to sell Milner in the summer and I didn't want Butt to come back from Birmingham but both are unsellable now IMO.

Guest nufc 4 life

sorry for not putting in Given or Dyer theye have both been very good, but Dyer wasn't here for 3-4 months of season, but i still overlooked him and Given i just overlooked lol