Viduka

Cajun

The only way we should get Viduka if we release Sibierski who is slower then my granddad

If we make this change to our attacking line that would improve our squad alot imo

Sibierski is probably on 20k so if Viduka wants 50-60k that would mean that we will pay 30k+

700 000 for 2years

Last year all you bastards wouldn't want him here......along with Big Sam look how you've all changed your minds.....stupid bastards.....

i am not a bastard but only sometimes stupid and yes i agree in hindsight i would have had him  :-[

Scored another this weekend, thats 16 goals in 27 starts (all comps), 1 less than Martins. Really can't see why people could turn him down on a free. Ok he will command a signing on fee but at 32 I doubt it would be that much and he is going to get goals and hold the ball up a lot better than anyone already here!

/ Viduka is an experienced head, without being past it.

/ He is a presence in the box.

/ He'd work well with both Martins and Owen.

/ He would be first class cover.

/ He will absolutely guarantee you goals.

/ He is strong and superb with his back to goal, bringing players into play. We've missed that crucial aspect, which became part and parcel of our game when a certain Mr Shearer was around.

/ And, no matter which way you look at it, he's a cheaper option because we won't have to pay anyone for him.

Still stand by this!

Guest kingdawson

It is just me or Viduka just a mediocre s*** striker? comparing him better to Kanu :cheesy:

Well he's neither Mediocre nor is he shit. Definatly one of the top 10 strikers in the league.

Scored another this weekend, thats 16 goals in 27 starts (all comps), 1 less than Martins. Really can't see why people could turn him down on a free. Ok he will command a signing on fee but at 32 I doubt it would be that much and he is going to get goals and hold the ball up a lot better than anyone already here!

Agree.

Also a perfect foil for either Michael Owen or Obafemi Martins.

Can score "Centre forward goals" as he showed last week with his towering header against Man United he also has a good touch and will provide goals for either Owen or Martins.

Much better signing on a free then Sibierski and also a better 3rd choice Striker.

Roeder seems to have faith in Ameobi for next season however. 

Guest kingdawson

Agree.

Also a perfect foil for either Michael Owen or Obafemi Martins.

Can score "Centre forward goals" as he showed last week with his towering header against Man United he also has a good touch and will provide goals for either Owen or Martins.

Much better signing on a free then Sibierski and also a better 3rd choice Striker.

Roeder seems to have faith in Ameobi for next season however. 

He's to good to be a 3rd choice striker. Tbh he would be the perfect signing for Everton. Him and Johnson would be deadly.

Guest Phil K

I can understand and agree with much of the anti-Viduka stuff.

That said, he could do a job in a position that is crying out for that sort of player at Newcastle.

I'd sign Viduka. Sibierski has done better than expected for an emergency signing but he doesn't score many goals for a striker so I wouldn't offer him a new contract. I'd have Carroll as our 4th choice striker next season but if we signed Viduka I'd send Carroll out on loan (with the option to recall him).

It is just me or Viduka just a mediocre s*** striker? comparing him better to Kanu :cheesy:

Well he's neither Mediocre nor is he s***. Definatly one of the top 10 strikers in the league.

Ok ok don't be deluded there... let me ask you how about mido & viduka... KD?? ... who is better between them both??

Guest triggy99

Well he's neither Mediocre nor is he s***. Definatly one of the top 10 strikers in the league.

Ok ok don't be deluded there... let me ask you how about mido & viduka... KD?? ... who is better between them both??

i wouldnt say viduka is one of the top 10 strikers in the league. the following 10 are all better than him;

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

i wouldnt say viduka is one of the top 10 strikers in the league. the following 10 are all better than him;

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

ditto! that's why i ask KD to compare him with mido... which is better between them

Guest triggy99

and thats without including bent, johnson, martins, crouch, bellamy, keane, yakubu, defoe, mcarthy and van persie that are all arguably as good/better than him

Guest kingdawson

Viduka is much bettter then Mido imo.

Guest kingdawson

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

Viduka's better then both of them tbh

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

:lol:... u ever said mido was decent striker... if he is decent so viduka is world class??? better than saha & kuyt ffs.  :lol: why them both at regular first team of the top 4 club.... and viduka just at shit boro :lol:

Guest triggy99

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

:lol:... u ever said mido was decent striker... if he is decent so viduka is world class??? better than saha ffs.  :lol:

i forgot to mention baptista in that top 10 aswell

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

I'll back you on that one...

...but then again, I'm biased ;)

Guest kingdawson

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

:lol:... u ever said mido was decent striker... if he is decent so viduka is world class??? better than saha ffs.  :lol:

i forgot to mention baptista in that top 10 aswell

Baptista?? that has got to be a sick joke.

Put it this way, who on that list has better close control and technique then Viduka bar berbatov and Henry?? who on that list is a better headerer of the ball than Viduka bar Drogba? Who on that list is stronger than Viduka?, Who on that list can shield the ball and hold up play better then viduka bar Drogba and Berbatov?