Viduka

Cajun

Guest triggy99

It is just me or Viduka just a mediocre s*** striker? comparing him better to Kanu :cheesy:

Well he's neither Mediocre nor is he s***. Definatly one of the top 10 strikers in the league.

Ok ok don't be deluded there... let me ask you how about mido & viduka... KD?? ... who is better between them both??

i wouldnt say viduka is one of the top 10 strikers in the league. the following 10 are all better than him;

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

Viduka's better then both of them tbh

:lol:... u ever said mido was decent striker... if he is decent so viduka is world class??? better than saha ffs.  :lol:

i forgot to mention baptista in that top 10 aswell

Baptista?? that has got to be a sick joke.

Put it this way, who on that list has better close control and technique then Viduka bar berbatov and Henry?? who on that list is a better headerer of the ball than Viduka bar Drogba? Who on that list is stronger than Viduka?, Who on that list can shield the ball and hold up play better then viduka bar Drogba and Berbatov?

wow viduka must be best player in the world. i just wonder why hes playing for boro and not barca, man uts, real madrid, etc. hmmmm maybe its because hes not as good as you thin he is

Guest triggy99

It is just me or Viduka just a mediocre s*** striker? comparing him better to Kanu :cheesy:

Well he's neither Mediocre nor is he s***. Definatly one of the top 10 strikers in the league.

Ok ok don't be deluded there... let me ask you how about mido & viduka... KD?? ... who is better between them both??

i wouldnt say viduka is one of the top 10 strikers in the league. the following 10 are all better than him;

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

:lol:... u ever said mido was decent striker... if he is decent so viduka is world class??? better than saha ffs.  :lol:

Put it this way, who on that list has better close control and technique then Viduka bar berbatov and Henry?? who on that list is a better headerer of the ball than Viduka bar Drogba? Who on that list is stronger than Viduka?, Who on that list can shield the ball and hold up play better then viduka bar Drogba and Berbatov?

wow viduka must be best player in the world. i just wonder why hes playing for boro and not barca, man uts, real madrid, etc. hmmmm maybe its because hes not as good as you thin he is

who is stronger than viduka? baptista, drogba, rooney. vidukas not strong hes FAT

Guest kingdawson

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

wow TEVEZ must be best player in the world. i just wonder why hes playing for WEST HAM and not barca, man uts, real madrid, etc. hmmmm maybe its because hes not as good as you thin he is

Guest triggy99

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

wow TEVEZ must be best player in the world. i just wonder why hes playing for WEST HAM and not barca, man uts, real madrid, etc. hmmmm maybe its because hes not as good as you thin he is

the reason why i said wow viduka must be the best player in the world is because of what you said above. i didnt say that about tevez :uglystupid2:

Guest kingdawson

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

the reason why i said wow viduka must be the best player in the world is because of what you said above. i didnt say that about tevez :uglystupid2:

And when the hell did i say Viduka is the best player in the world?? All i said is he's one of the ten best strikers in the prem, much like you said about Tevez when you included him in your list :uglystupid2:

Guest triggy99

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

And when the hell did i say Viduka is the best player in teh world?? All i said is he's one of the ten best in the prem, much like you said about Tevez when you included him in your list :uglystupid2:

according to you viduka is pretty much the best at everythin which would therefore make him the best player in the world  :uglystupid2:

Guest kingdawson

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

And when the hell did i say Viduka is the best player in teh world?? All i said is he's one of the ten best in the prem, much like you said about Tevez when you included him in your list :uglystupid2:

according to you viduka is pretty much the best at everythin which would therefore make him the best player in the world  :uglystupid2:

Wow this is retardation to a new level. So because i list attributes that Viduka has which are better then certain players on a Premiership strikers top 10 list it means he's the best player in the world? mackems.gif :rolleyes: :uglystupid2:

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

i love this hilarious KD... :lol: ffs. TEVEZ is play for west ham but he is worth a hell a lot money not like viduka...

tevez is 17 mill player :lol:

Guest triggy99

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

Wow this is retardation to a new level. So because i list attributes that Viduka has which are better then certain players on a Premiership strikers top 10 list it means he's the best player in the world? mackems.gif :rolleyes: :uglystupid2:

well according to you hes got the best control in the league, the best technique in the league, best at heading in the league, strongest in the league, best at shielding the ball in the league. this is all in the best league in the world so surely that would make him one of the best players in the world?

Guest kingdawson

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

well according to you hes got the best control in the league, the best technique in the league, best at heading in the league, strongest in the league, best at shielding the ball in the league. this is all in the best league in the world so surely that would make him one of the best players in the world?

so you conveniantly forget me saying "bar berbatov" or "bar drodga" What EXACTLY do you disagree with? Why dont you tell me who has better technique and close control then Viduka on that list or who's a better headerer of the ball??

Guest triggy99

henry

rooney

owen

drogba

shevchenko

berbatov

anelka

saha

kuyt

tevez

so you conveniantly forget me saying "bar berbatov" or "bar drodga" What EXACTLY do you disagree with?

i disagree with how good u think viduka is. no way is he in the top 10 strikers in the league

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eyeball_tickler

it would be idiotic not to get viduka signed up ASAP

19 goals this season aint bad for a fat, lazy, injury-prone aussie.

Over the hill tbh. not worth the money we would have to pay for him.

Freebie

Sarcasm  ;)

Far too subtle for this forum :lol:

In all seriousness though, as much as I want Big Dukes to sign for us, the question of his wages will be important... What say you all to... for arguments sake, a two year contract at 50k per week?