Viduka

Cajun

Only problem is he is gagging to go back to Oz, might get two years out of him if we are lucky.

I would imagine if that was the case it would be all over our press - he's taken over that blonde pretty boy cunt at 'Pool as the poster child of Australian football, it would be a sensation if he came home any time soon...

And since we were talking wages - Dwight Yorke was the highest paid player in our league on A$1m for the season he was here. Marko has more money to make...

I hope he fucks back off to Oz and doesn't get the chance to sign for us.

But we have the worst strikeforce in the world ever, if Viduka came here at least it would push Shola down the pecking order. Or is Viduka not good enough aswell? Maybe Eto'o or is he a bit average also?

I hope he fucks back off to Oz and doesn't get the chance to sign for us.

But we have the worst strikeforce in the world ever, if Viduka came here at least it would push Shola down the pecking order. Or is Viduka not good enough aswell? Maybe Eto'o or is he a bit average also?

You really are the funniest man alive. Well, you're not, but you seem to think you are.

Viduka isn't good enough to be leading the line for us, no.

I don't recall anyone saying we had the worst frontline ever. Although our bench options must come close.

Still, if you think Viduka is good enough for us, and where we need to be next season , good for you. And of course you're right, as always.

He has scored more than any striker we have on our books this season and got more assists. On a free you would have to be stupid (no offence) not to think its worth a punt. Especially when we have glass man Owen in the squad.

Guest eyeball_tickler

it wouldnt be the worst bit of business to sell owen for £9 million and get viduka in for 0 and on half owens wages.

it wouldnt be the worst bit of business to sell owen for £9 million and get viduka in for 0 and on half owens wages.

Especially when you factor in that Owen will be here an absolute maximum of two seasons anyway before potentially waltzing off on a free

I would still sign another striker with any money we get from Owen but at this moment in time I would be more confident in Viduka having a better season next time out of the two.

Guest Morph

The Viduka bandwagon jumpers are out in full force.

You should get him in to replace Berbatov.

Guest kingdawson

nah berbs aint leaving. Would love us to get Viduka though

I wouldnt be to sure of that, SSN played an interview earlier and he didnt say he'll be there next season. He basically said who knows

Guest Morph

I wouldnt be to sure of that, SSN played an interview earlier and he didnt say he'll be there next season. He basically said who knows

Love him to leave.  He deserves champions league football.

Guest kingdawson

Love him to leave.  He deserves champions league football.

Thats good. You can sit in a little dark room with your fingers crossed hoping he's gonna leave but im confident he'll stay for at least 1 more season. Hopefully we can push on from this 5th placed finish next season and Berbatov can enjoy champions league football at the Lane

I said we should sign him in the summer.

Then you where one of the very few. Over the last 12 months Allardyce and Viduka have vastly grown in popularity despite always being good at what they do.

I will look for a post ;)

I said we should sign him in the summer.

Then you where one of the very few. Over the last 12 months Allardyce and Viduka have vastly grown in popularity despite always being good at what they do.

12 months is hardly knee-jerk though, tbf.

For the record, I'm not a big fan of Viduka. Nor of Sam, but I do think Sam is the best man available for the job here, which is I will support him.