Unlucky Luque

Guest Andrew Flintoff

SPAIN: Real Madrid

ITALY: meh

FRANCE: PSG

GERMANY: meh

PORTUGAL:  meh

HOLLAND:  meh

Someone call him a soopafan and let's be done with it.

no i'm not,there are teams whose results i'll look out for(lincoln city,sheff wed,st pauli)but it's out of intrest,not "care" and i could in no way,say i "support them"

NUFC are by far away my most important club, and the only one I truly 100% support, and I admit I do take an interest in the exploits of Wycombe Wanderers (my birthplace club, so it's the same as Wullie and Hartlepool for example), but thats it for English clubs. In terms of 'foreign' support, I'm pretty mad about Barca (and have been since about '98) and more recently, Marseille who just have this aura I like.

Don't really have a Dutch team but I've always liked Fiorentina (think they used to be sponsored by Nintendo or something years and years ago and I saw that on Football Italia and have always liked them since...) in Italy, and Stuttgart in Germany (not sure how that started, probably a mixture of late night football on TV and Pro Evo if I'm to be perfectly honest).

Guest alexharrisonnufc

NUFC are by far away my most important club, and the only one I truly 100% support, and I admit I do take an interest in the exploits of Wycombe Wanderers (my birthplace club, so it's the same as Wullie and Hartlepool for example), but thats it for English clubs. In terms of 'foreign' support, I'm pretty mad about Barca (and have been since about '98) and more recently, Marseille who just have this aura I like.

Don't really have a Dutch team but I've always liked Fiorentina (think they used to be sponsored by Nintendo or something years and years ago and I saw that on Football Italia and have always liked them since...) in Italy, and Stuttgart in Germany (not sure how that started, probably a mixture of late night football on TV and Pro Evo if I'm to be perfectly honest).

Its like me and Lincoln City, but newcastle are always first choice

Barca, for no real reason other than being bought a Barca shirt by my grandparents on holiday when I was a kid and continuing to buy them since and, pending tomorrow's result, Sevilla.

Oh, and Milan for the rest of the season.

No foreign clubs, got no link to them.

The question didn't mention links to clubs.  The question was your favourite foreign clubs in various countries.  I'm indifferent to 90% of clubs.  I have no link to Athletic Bilbao, but I was touched by the warmth of the basque people when I was wi the toon in 1994, best foreign people I've ever met, and to this day I wish the club well.

Spain : Valencia,Levante

Italy: None

Holland: Ajax,Feynoord

Greece: Olympiakos

France : PSG/but changed my mind about them,now Monaco

Germany: Werder Bremin

Portegual: Porto,Lisbon..

just teams i "like" our tend to support when playing in those leagues..

Spain - Atletico Madrid

Italy - AC Milan/ Napoli

Holland - Ajax

France - Marseille

Germany - Hamburg SV

Portugal - Porto

Argentina - Boca Juniors

Don't support them really just look out for their results.

I'm sort of fascinated by Bayern Munich for some reason.

What's to be fascinated about them?  They are the worst example of a club of glory hunters in the world.  1860 were always the best supported club in Munich.  A few titles, followed by European success made Bayern the club of the glory hunter in Germany, in an even bigger way than Man Utd and Liverpool are in this country.  Bayern away games often have 20,000 away fans, and of them maybe 2,000 are from Bavaria.  Manufactured tossers with shit fans, massive, massive game tonight and the atmosphere was no better than ours against Birmingham in the FA Cup.

You remind me of myself about 9 years ago.... i never like even a bit those ManU feckers... even in that time also... i dislike when they are winning (i am not glory hunter)...... but in that time i bought 1 of their shirt. i still dunno why i bought that shirt. it's really pointless. i regret myself until today. :undecided: (or it might be i have been eaten alive by the shopkeeper... who offer to buy their shirt :weep:)

Its like me and Lincoln City, but newcastle are always first choice

I follow Lincoln a bit too, makes sense seeing as I only live literally a 5 minute walk away from Sincil Bank.

SPAIN: Don't really like any Spanish team, but I remember rooting for Barca when they got mauled 4-0 by AC Milan when I was about 10.

ITALY: AC Milan - Something has always drawn my attention to them, destroying Barca being one of them. :D

FRANCE: :lol: - Aye, right.  No-one watches French football.

GERMANY: Bayern Munich - Wish our club was run half as well as this lot.  A lot to admire in Bayern Munich. blueyes.gif

PORTUGAL: No-one watches Portuguese football.

HOLLAND: Ajax - Produced some great displays when I was a kid.  Stuck with me, I suppose.

SCOTLAND Rangers - Grew up in that part of Glasgow, and I never got shit for being English, there's enough of them in Ibrox.  Been to just as many Celtic games, though, but Rangers were the closest I ever came to celebrating/enjoying a match.

As my username might suggest, Valencia. Went to the Estadio Mestalla when i was younger, the atmosphere and passion was incredible, just like at St James' Park. Have followed them since, go to a few games each season. And some of my favourite players play for them, Villa, Vicente, Joaquin, Albelda.

Dont have much interest in any other teams around Europe.