Players in public

Guest hindu times

Darren Bent and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night. Talked to both and they seemed canny, ended up singing dirty monkey mackems at them (didn't realise how racist it sounded at the time i was hammered).

Ha ha!

Ayem them 2 - Kenwyne Jones, Mensah and Cana were in - Mensah was canny!

Darren Bent and Frazier Cambpell in Tiger last night. Talked to both and they seemed canny, ended up singing dirty monkey mackems at them (didn't realise how racist it sounded at the time i was hammered).

:lol: :lol:

From Darren Bent's twitter

"Not going tiger again got pure hassle from newcastle fans asking for pics and shit. How ironic."

"Not going tiger again got pure hassle from newcastle fans asking for pics and s***. How ironic."

Good, go to Glass Spider instead

Guest Stephen927

"Not going tiger again got pure hassle from newcastle fans asking for pics and s***. How ironic."

And stay out.

"Not going tiger again got pure hassle from newcastle fans asking for pics and shit. How ironic."

Get yourself to the Black Garter Darren, you're welcome there, you cunt.

Must be using his iPhone/Blackberry. Can't see Rafa being too happy about him tweeting about the first XI.

I cant imagine any manager being too happy with their players being on Twitter at all really, recipe for disaster with some of them.

Must be using his iPhone/Blackberry. Can't see Rafa being too happy about him tweeting about the first XI.

I cant imagine any manager being too happy with their players being on Twitter at all really, recipe for disaster with some of them.

Footballers in 'thick as fuck' shocker.

Footballers in 'thick as fuck' shocker.

Yeah that was kinda my point. ;)

Just got served upstairs in the Newcastle Shop, Monument Mall, with Enrique next to me buying a juniors top to send back home via the post office for someones birthday.

He's got the body of a greek god like and he's alot taller than I thought. It made me think maybe Kevin Nolan isn't as fat in real life.

Just got served upstairs in the Newcastle Shop, Monument Mall, with Enrique next to me buying a juniors top to send back home via the post office for someones birthday.

He's got the body of a greek god like and he's alot taller than I thought. It made me think maybe Kevin Nolan isn't as fat in real life.

...and then you realised, nah, he really is fat!