Players in public

Guest hindu times

I'm sure I saw Seb Larsson in kingston park tesco on wednesday, with family

Hope he didn't damage any cars like his colleagues.

Saw Beardsley walking out of Westerhope asda this afternoon. Lad stacking the shelves was starstruck. Heard him saying "But he's a living legend man." One of his fellow workers pointed out that even living legends have to shop.

I'm sure I saw Seb Larsson in kingston park tesco on wednesday, with family

Hope he didn't damage any cars like his colleagues.

Saw Beardsley walking out of Westerhope asda this afternoon. Lad stacking the shelves was starstruck. Heard him saying "But he's a living legend man." One of his fellow workers pointed out that even living legends have to shop.

Saw him in Gateshead Asda today too, he must've been doing a tour or something. :lol:

Saw Sammy and Mehdi on Thursday night, think there were more reserve/youngsters with them, but I wasn't in any state to work out who they were.

Not sure I'd know Rob Elliott if he came up and smacked me in the face.

Me neither.

I was 99% certain Alan Smith was in The Handmade Burger Co. today till he opened his mouth ans spoke with a geordie accent.

A clever ruse to protect his identity I'm sure

Not sure I'd know Rob Elliott if he came up and smacked me in the face.

Me neither.

I was 99% certain Alan Smith was in The Handmade Burger Co. today till he opened his mouth ans spoke with a geordie accent.

A clever ruse to protect his identity I'm sure

Nah, Smith would have attempted a Geordie accent but then accidentally headbutted your lass in the ear and been arrested by the local community support officer.

I've heard his knee is that bad, he has escalators in his house.

I've heard he lives in a bungalow with a walk in bath and wears slip on shoes and has a hoist to get him in and out of bed and stands up to watch tv.

I've heard his knee is that bad, he has escalators in his house.

I've heard he lives in a bungalow with a walk in bath and wears slip on shoes and has a hoist to get him in and out of bed and stands up to watch tv.

His bungalow is also soundproofed and has reinforced walls so innocent bystanders dont get hurt when his knee explodes.