Players in public

Guest hindu times

Of all those stupid ideas that one could've actually worked. Every word from Eubank's mouth would be absolute gold in that type of environment.

Love that video on YouTube where he rocks up in his Hummer and randomly plays park football with these lads. :lol:

Kevin Mbabu and Olivier Kemen were in Shark Club earlier this afternoon.  Looks like Kemen is currently staying in the Sandman hotel.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3290/9ms.png

Ha that's funny I saw kemen in shark last night!

Joey Barton in the Waggon & Horses in Newmarket on Thursday night.  Was being pestered by some bird that was off her face. 

I saw him again at the races on the Friday.  He threw three betting slips on the floor.  Community service obviously taught him nothing the litter bug!

Looks even smaller than I remember.  He's about 5ft 8" or 9 and looks about 11 stone wet through.

Guest Phil K

Maybe these young Frenchies will come good this season ? Bonne chance to them. And we need a ton of bonne chance too...

he towered over me when I met him (I'm 5'3)

:lol: you don't ride work on one of his horses do you?

Ronaldo, I'm about 5ft 10" at a push with my Sunday best shoes on.  No way is he 5ft 11" :lol:

I met him 2 years ago at a talk-in; I'm 5'11" and he was a fraction taller than me. Maybe he's shrank since then. :lol:

he towered over me when I met him (I'm 5'3)

:lol: you don't ride work on one of his horses do you?

Ronaldo, I'm about 5ft 10" at a push with my Sunday best shoes on.  No way is he 5ft 11" :lol:

I know. Nolan's 6' and he towered over Barton.