Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Heneage

Not particularly interesting but I saw Jose Enrique in Eldon Square today. He was with what I assume was his lass.

She's soooo hot.

Gazza at work today! Felt canny sorry for him tbh, proper nervous wreck. Also had drink in his trolley. :harry:

Did you serve him like or did someone else?

Lad oppisite me served him. He's underage so had to ask me for authorisation to serve alcohol, Gazza looked really paranoid about it like, as if we were taking the piss or considering to refuse serving him alcohol. Was really sad seeing him looking so bad really, didn't look well at all.

nice 1, been arrested. tragic really

not blaming you guys btw, just remembered u had wrote this not so long ago then this comes out. was only a matter of time before he fucked up again.

Aye, it's all my fault, I should have to pay his police fine.

Seen Geremi in Sainsburys tonight, really doesn't look like a professional football player like. :lol:

Saw Chris Hughton and his christmas shopping in John Lewis yesterday, looks strange out of a tracksuit mind.

stop teasing man, what was hischristmas shopping ?

New tracksuit for the wife, matching of course.

From what i saw, he hadn't made many purchases. Presumably some shoes for a woman (unless that's his thing) as he was leaving the womens shoes section but it was sort of surreal as not one person appeared to notice him other than me and he just wandered round looking like he was about to shit himself the next time an attendant sprayed some perfume at him.

Was going to go up to him and crack a joke like 'browsing for January, Chris?' but thought i might look like a bit of a tit, so let him be.

Saw Chris Hughton and his christmas shopping in John Lewis yesterday, looks strange out of a tracksuit mind.

From what i saw, he hadn't made many purchases. Presumably some shoes for a woman (unless that's his thing) as he was leaving the womens shoes section but it was sort of surreal as not one person appeared to notice him other than me and he just wandered round looking like he was about to shit himself the next time an attendant sprayed some perfume at him.

Was going to go up to him and crack a joke like 'browsing for January, Chris?' but thought i might look like a bit of a tit, so let him be.

I'm sure he would have appreciated the wit.

More chance of Ashley letting him spend some money in there than in the transfer market.

Funny wee story here. Was talking to my pal who was working at a function for the Rangers team. Overheard Lee McCulloch and Kris Boyd bitching on the team.

Kris Boyd: "whittaker wilny ever replace Hutton"

Lee mcculloch: "Aye but mare tae the point... how the fuck does wee nacho even get a wage?!"

Craig Gordon was on the same flight as me from Dubai straight to Newcastle with his bird, looked like a straight cocky w***.

Whats funny was the shirt he was wearing "The only number 1" :facepalm:

Aye he borrowed the T-shirt from Martin Fulop.

Guest Stephen927

Jose Enrique was in Tiger Tiger last night, sang the "Jose Jose, Jose Jose" song in his face.......needless to say he was unimpressed  :no:

:lol: