Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest reefatoon

Just had to pull over in total axcitement to pop this on. Just seen the main man, Rafa Benitez and one of his coaches (the little fella) randomly standing outside of a car at the top end of station Road in Wallsend next to the coast road. Slowed right down,  so the little one could give him a wave, found myself waving as excitedly as the bairn was. He smiled and waved back. I'm fucking giddy now.

Just had to pull over in total axcitement to pop this on. Just seen the main man, Rafa Benitez and one of his coaches (the little fella) randomly standing outside of a car at the top end of station Road in Wallsend next to the coast road. Slowed right down,  so the little one could give him a wave, found myself waving as excitedly as the bairn was. He smiled and waved back. I'm f***ing giddy now.

Next to Bargain Booze and the chippy?  :lol:

Guest reefatoon
:lol: really close to there aye, but on the north heading part of station Road.  Didn't see him eating chips though.

Guest reefatoon

They were out of their cars just standing there in their track suits. Looks like they were waiting for someone.