Players in public

Guest hindu times

Yeah, they were lying.

The lads who were at Glasto and who spoke to Nolan and Barton have asked where you drink pre-match so you can call them liars to their face!

How ridiculous.

Ha ha! Calling people liars? I agree!

Yeah, they were lying.

The lads who were at Glasto and who spoke to Nolan and Barton have asked where you drink pre-match so you can call them liars to their face!

Me and Ronaldo will meet yous at Shearer's and we'll kick you and your mates fuk in!!

Yeah, they were lying.

How ridiculous.

Ha ha! Calling people liars? I agree!

No, obviously. Calling somebody off a forum out; so very, very sad.

Another thing, that response, they are the kind that i hear from kids in school.

Yeah, they were lying.

Me and Ronaldo will meet yous at Shearer's and we'll kick you and your mates fuk in!!

Ha ha! I will be armed with a water bottle mind, and a hot 1 at that!

Yeah, they were lying.

I think your a liar. You dont even have mates at Glasto, you just wanted to come on here and have a go at Nolan and Barton.

Yeah, they were lying.

I think your a liar. You dont even have mates at Glasto, you just wanted to come on here and have a go at Nolan and Barton.

You're

Where did I have a go at Nolan?

I personally didn't have a go at anyone!

Yeah, they were lying.

You're

Wanna fight about it like? Al meet you and your mates.

Yeah, they were lying.

You're

Wanna fight about it like? Al meet you and your mates.

I'll see you outside the garage at 7pm - 10p mix ups for the losers

Yeah, they were lying.

Look, he's a fake! This hat comes right off!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

David Edgar heading into Salford. Drives the generic Range Rover with 'E4gar' as his reg.

E 4 Gar ? Edgar for Judy Garland? Whey... fair enough.

My roommate works at Sea World and Gerrard's name is on the VIP list today.  He just saw him feed the stingrays (where my roommate works in the park).

Should have pushed him in.