Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I saw Michael Chopra walking past Evans on Blackett Street yesterday dinnertime with what i assumed was his younger brother.

He was watching Forest Hall U13s or something the other day!  :lol:

Met Andy Carroll at Plessey Woods today, for only a brief moment. He was good enough to give me his autograph for the bairn. Also seemed to be quite surprised that I'm bigger than he is. :D He was with a little blond lass.

Met Andy Carroll at Plessey Woods today, for only a brief moment. He was good enough to give me his autograph for the bairn. Also seemed to be quite surprised that I'm bigger than he is. :D He was with a little blond lass.

Bollocks.. was going to take Marley there today but decided not to, Marls could have chewed through his Achilles.

:D

Bollocks.. was going to take Marley there today but decided not to, Marls could have chewed through his Achilles.

I did have to think twice about getting his autograph, but seeing as it's for the bairn. She already has Alan Shearer's, so it's another one for her collection.

I saw Carroll about a month ago walking through Eldon Square like the big cunt that he is. He had a Sports Direct bag which I was quite shocked at to be honest. He was with a little blonde lass that time as well, no bairn though. Is he still with the lass that had his bairn?

Guest neesy111

Not a player in public.

But just seen an Irish lad wearing a Toon 1970's retro top in the middle of Hanoi.  Toon fans everywhere.

I'm adamant I saw Tino Asprilla last night outside Floritas/Koos. My memory was hazy, but I remember being annoyed that when I FINALLY saw a footballer, I was too drunk to do anything apart from mumbling "You know what? That's Tino Asprilla" to a mate. In fact yes, it was definitely him.

I'm adamant I saw Tino Asprilla last night outside Floritas/Koos. My memory was hazy, but I remember being annoyed that when I FINALLY saw a footballer, I was too drunk to do anything apart from mumbling "You know what? That's Tino Asprilla" to a mate. In fact yes, it was definitely him.

Well he is in town at the moment so chances are it was him.

Well he is in town at the moment so chances are it was him.

Chances are.. :lol:

Jordan Henderson is currently sat opposite me on one of them buses that take you to your plane. Has his England clobber on, was there an under 21s game this weekend?