Players in public

Guest hindu times

I spoke to Kevin Keegan today. He was in this mega-exclusive golf resort hidden in the hills above Nice. Having breakfast with his wife and two others. Couldn't believe it.

I bet he's a lovely bloke.

Did he quit after the 17th hole?

:lol:

You two can fuck right off.

Keggers :smitten:

passed someone coming out of my local butchers as i was going in, knew the face from somewhere. work ? no. mate of a mate ? no. match day pub ? no. then the the butcher who i know to have a crack on with says "john carver"

passed someone coming out of my local butchers as i was going in, knew the face from somewhere. work ? no. mate of a mate ? no. match day pub ? no. then the the butcher who i know to have a crack on with says "john carver"

Was he picking up the scraps for Tiote to eat?

Andy Carroll boozing on Osborne Rd this afternoon. Still out drinking from Yesterday apparently.

:lol:

-

Seen a pic on somewhere yesterday (might have been Facebook) of Cisse in Los Iguana's after the game yesterday.

Andy Carroll boozing on Osborne Rd this afternoon. Still out drinking from Yesterday apparently.

Better keep himself right for Saturday.

There again - hold on a minute, a makem win would be best for us. Keep boozin Andy, let yer hair down kidda.

There's more to it than that.  He needs to rotate his butt cheeks so as not to overwork one, find a position where the draught isnt too bad and he still has a view of the game and make sure that he has a nice easy route to the sideline in case he accidentally trips over the huge bags of money he swapped for his pride.

Saw Demba Ba on Saturday when I was walking up to Chinatown on Saturday night.  I was a bit pissed and he was going somewhere with his kid, so just said "Good luck tomorrow Demba, get us a goal"  His reply "Oh yeah, of course" and then laughed.

Oh how wrong he was  :'(

Saw Demba Ba on Saturday when I was walking up to Chinatown on Saturday night.  I was a bit p*ssed and he was going somewhere with his kid, so just said "Good luck tomorrow Demba, get us a goal"  His reply "Oh yeah, of course" and then laughed.

Oh how wrong he was  :'(

God dammit Nath....can't believe you put so much pressure on him.  No wonder he missed

ffs

My mate says he saw Bender wander through Aspers after the match Sunday night, up to the high rollers bit. I was too fucked and focused on losing at the Blackjack tables, by the time he told me he was upstairs out of view. Probably a good thing, was at the level of being fucked that I would've probably said/done something that resulted in getting the shit kicked out of me and kicked out of the place. :lol:

Remember seeing Demba on Northumberland Street just after he signed, his lass was both awful and absolutely f**kin lush at the exact same time.

Also saw Enrique Best walking down there together a while ago, this was before the hat-trick against West Ham and my first thought was "BLOODY HELL, THERE'S JOSE AND HIS MATE... erm Leon Best"

EDIT: Once held hands with Mike Williamson in Schuh anarl  :hom: